Senior cats have earned special places in our hearts, and deserve some special care. By the time a cat is a senior, they'll be experiencing some changes that come with aging--perhaps leaping straight up onto the bed isn't as easy anymore, or perhaps they'd prefer a litterbox that's a bit easier to get into.
We've found the best senior cat supplies to help your lifetime buddy reign in comfort in their golden years, as all cats should.
Food for Senior Cats
Cats of different ages have different nutritional needs. These cat foods, specially designed to meet the needs of your senior cat, will make sure your pet gets all the proper nurtitional support.
Friskies Classic Pate Turkey and Giblets for Senior Cats
- Delicious turkey flavor to pamper your senior cat
- Specially formulated for the needs of a senior diet
- More tempting to picky eaters than dry food
Premium Edge Hairball Formula for Senior Cats
- Reduces the occurrence of hairballs with natural fibers
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Formulated to boost skin and coat health
CatSure Liquid Meal Replacements
- Formulated for cats 7 years and older
- Highly palatable for picky eaters
- Lactose-free for sensitive tummies
Purina Pro Plan Canned Salmon and Tuna for Senior Cats
- Made with real salmon and tuna
- For cats ages 11 and older
Nutro Natural Choice Senior Cat Mature Health
- The ideal balance between essential nutrients and the tastiness cats want
- Added calcium to boost bone strength
- 100% natural ingredients and no artificial flavors
Treats for Senior Cats
Senior cats will benefit from some extra attention to their dental and digestive health--and one surprising pet supply can accomplish these tasks while also being a fun moment for you and your pet to share: treats! The right treats can help clean your cat's teeth or give them a nutritional boost.
Halo Liv-a-Littles Wild Salmon Protein Treats
- Made from 100% wild salmon
- An excellent source of protein
- Easily digestible
Greenies Feline Succulent Beef Flavor
- Unique teeth-cleaning shape that helps with dental health as your cat chews
- Prevents buildup of plaque and tartar
- Made with added vitamins and minerals
C.E.T. Oral Hygiene Chews for Cats
- A perfect way to start a home dental care routine
- Includes a natural antiseptic to clean teeth
- Gives cat fresher breath
Toys for Senior Cats
Just because your cat is sleeping even more these days, doesn't mean they don't enjoy a rousing play session. Make playtime extra memorable with this perfect toys for senior cats.
Mouse Chase Electronic Cat Toy
- Keep your cat occupied with this motion activated toy
- LED light attracts cats to come play
- Catnip-infused scratch pad on the top will give your cat a perfect outlet for clawing
Cat Dancer Wall Toy
- Stimulates a cat's reflexes and invites them to play
- Can be held by you, or simply mounted on the wall for your cat to enjoy as they please
SpotBrites Laser Pet Toy
- This laser toy can display five different images--including a mouse to chase!
- Provides your cat with great exercise as they play
- Toy balls for cats to play with in a fun soccerball shape and in four bright colors
- Perfect for playing with you, or for entertaining themselves
Accessories for Senior Cats
Help your aging kitty get around and keep comfortable with these supplies.
Booda Dome Clean Step Litter Box
- Built-in elevated ramp to help your cat get to their litter box more easily
- Helps trap litter inside so your cat doesn't track it around
- Help control odor
- The perfect solution for helping your cat reach all the places they used to be able to leap onto
- Put next to your bed or wherever your cat likes to climb
Cat Nap Tunnel Tower
- Help your older cat stay agile with a simple climbing tower
- Perfect for playing, climbing, and scratching
Monogramable Snoozy Bed
- Supports bones and joints especially for senior pets
- The fleece insulation will keep your cat warm in winter and cool in summer
- Get it monogramed with your pet's name!
Vitamins and Supplements
Even the healthiest pets can use a boost every now and then from vitamins, and senior cats especially can benefit from formulas made to target their changing needs.
- A high energy daily supplement that provides vitamins and mineral essential to senior cat health
- Rich in fatty acids for a shiny coat and glucosamine for aching joints
- Stimulates feline appetites
Kala Health Geriatrix for Dogs and Cats
- Contains 19 vitamins and minerals, and 18 amino acids
- The perfect supplement for older pets
- Designed to support long-term health
- Great tasting vitamin formula
- Helps with hairball prevention
- The gel is made with a petroleum-free formula
Now that you've got your shopping list, you and your senior cat can get back to cuddling!
More Shopping Guides for the Best Pet Products
Skin and Coat Care: A Pet Parent's Guide
Cat Treats for Your Kitty's Every Need
Cat and Dog Grooming Supplies