Best Frozen Cat Food

By May 29 | See Comments

Published by:

Best Frozen Cat Food

Image Credits: Pixabay

Frozen cat food mimics the food which a cat would generally find in the wild. A number of cat food manufacturers now sell such products. The consensus among cat owners and as per cats' behavior, Stella & Chewy's frozen offerings are the best at that price range. Their cat food contains real raw meat which has been freeze dried. As an owner, you simply have to add the prescribed amount of water and serve to your cat. One flavor-the Duck Duck Goose one- is comprised of about 98 percent meat, grounded bones, and organs from cage-free birds are particularly popular among felines. Taurine and many probiotics are added to the product for the cat to enjoy better overall healthy digestion along with better muscle function. This cat food has no fillers, hormones, antibiotics, or grains.

Chicken and turkey

Another winning frozen cat food product is sold by Nature's Variety company. Its Instinct Raw Market Nuggets comprise of 90 percent premium quality chicken with the liver. Vegetables and fruits made up the remaining 10 percent for added minerals and vitamins. All ingredients are organic and the chickens get raised cage-free. To serve this product, simply crumble the ingredients and add water. All nuggets are free of grain and gluten.

Want to serve Turkey to your kitty? Look no further than the Feline Turkey Formula sold by the Primal Pet  Foods company. The food is not only delicious to your cat but also contains quality protein too. This frozen cat food contains 93 percent turkey, bone, and organs. The remaining seven percent is made of supplements and products for a balanced meal. The birds used to make this product are raised sans any added hormones or antibiotics. The turkey formula has no grain soy, gluten, corn, and wheat. The list of other ingredients includes squash, organic collard greens, sunflower seeds, pumpkin, coconut oil, quinoa sprout, cilantro, and kelp. Blueberries, almonds, and cranberries are also present.

Mixers and fish

The Nature Variety company has another winning product: Rawboost Mixers. The latter makes excellent Kibble add-ins. These give the cat food a highly desirable extra element of protein and flavor. The frozen bits come in rabbit and chicken flavors, and both are real meat. Vegetables and fruits are added for extra minerals and vitamins to guarantee a better immune system and a healthy coat. These bits contain no wheat, grain, by-product meal, potato, and corn. There are no preservatives or artificial colors too. If your cat loves fish, then give it the Essentials product made by the Cat Man Doo Life company. The sole ingredient in the frozen packet is Salmon. No preservatives or additives are added. This product is best given as a treat.

SHOW COMMENTS
comments powered by Disqus

Was this article helpful?