Being eco friendly is about more than being trendy. Products that are made in ways that have a reduced impact on our environment are also often made without harmful preservatives or chemicals. But with everything we have to get done in a day, it can be hard to know when to go for the eco friendly option as we do our pet shopping.
That's why we've selected seven essential eco friendly products that will treat your pet to a healthier environment, and treat yourself to a more beautiful planet.
Cleaners for Your Home and Your Pet
Pawganics Healthy Home Bundle
- All these cleaning products are made from natural, non-toxic ingredients that perform as well as conventional cleaners
- The Foaming Stain & Odor Remover fights tough pet accidents and penetrates deep down to eliminates the worst of smells
- The Foaming Shampoo is formulated with natural plant-based ingredients, which are non-toxic and hypoallergenic
Toys and Treats for Eco Friendly Playtime
JW Megalast Bone Toy
- Buoyant, floating toy made from durable plastic
- Manufactured in an eco-friendly facility that utilizes solar power
- 100% recyclable
Kong Natural Scratchers
- These environmentally friendly Cat Scratchers are made with renewable resources and are recyclable
- Made with North-American grown catnip
Pet Greens Treats
- These all-natural jerky-style treats are the only pet treats made with organic wheat grass, an excellent source of green nutrition
- All-natural, 90% real meat recipe
- Contains no grains or fillers
Newman’s Own Organic Dog Treats
- USDA Certified Organic treats
- Lots of great flavors to choose from
Get Rid of Fleas and Ticks...
...And keep your pet's skin free of irritating chemicals at the same time.
Richard Organics Natural Flea and Tick Spray
- Kills and repels fleas & ticks for up to 4 weeks without exposing your pet and family to harsh chemicals
- Repels mosquitoes
- Has no artificial color or fragrance
- Helps to sooth irritated skin with chamomile and aloe vera extracts
A Smart Pet Bed
Dog Gone Smart Beds
- Pet beds that use patented Nano Technology
- Special NanoSphere finish keeps bed clean naturally
- Kills and resists the buildup of bacteria without harmful chemicals
More on Green and Pet Friendly Homes
Top 5 Tips for Spring Cleaning Your Dog-Loving Home
Natural and Homemade Shampoo for Dogs
How to Be a Green Pet Parent
This information is for informational purposes only and is not meant as a substitute for the professional advice of, or diagnosis or treatment by, your veterinarian. Always seek the advice of your veterinarian or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay seeking professional advice due to what you may have read on our website.