(name unavailable) PRODUCT REVIEWS PAGE 1 OF 1

Options Available:

Shop This Product

Rated 2 out of 5 by 1 reviewers.

  • Not safe for bees
    This product is EXTREMELY toxic for honey bees and its use will cause any beekeeper within a 2 mile radius experience losses. If you have a beekeeper within a few blocks it can utterly destroy their hives almost overnight. I would recommend other products that do not use Permethrin. Preferably granular as it does not drift nor stick to the bees. I ask my neighbors not to use harsh pesticides nearby but unfortunately not everyone fully understands. Every few years someone uses something like this and kills all my stock which costs hundreds of dollars. by on 10/18/2018
Page 1 of 1 1