Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, medicated, or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide products for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, remove collar and bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. This collar is intended for use only as an insecticide generator and is not to be taken internally by man or animals. Applying other pesticides on the dog may not be necessary while the collar is being worn.