Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Sorry, this product is not currently available.
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
You might also like
Fish oil, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (source of vitamin E), cod liver oil (source of vitamins A and D)
Side Effects and Warnings
There are no known side effects.
250 pills, L-XL
For dogs, 1 to 2 capsules of the appropriate size (dependant on the weight of the animal) daily.
Capsule may be punctured and liquid contents squeezed onto food, if desired.
Store the container at room temperature.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 5 out of 5 by 11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer Excellent Product
I have a yellow lab mix that has had a very bad problem with hot spots every year at the beginning of summer right when he is shedding . This year he got it bad, last year it cost me $250 for a vet visit to get a hydrocortisone shot. l I can't afford that right now so the best option was the 3V caps. My dog was scratching all day. He looks so calm now, like he's actually enjoying life. I have been giving these to him religiously for the past 2 weeks and what a difference. His hotspots are starting to grow hair again and his coat does not look dry and brittle. I highly recommend!
July 24, 2009
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer No More Shedding
Our King Charles Cavalier had always been a big shedder. Our vet recommended 3V Caps and they clearly have made a huge difference. No more shedding and a beautiful coat. He loves to take his pill every morning with a "schmeer" (that would be cream cheese).
March 6, 2009
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer GREAT COAT
Minnie has had problems with her coat due to allergies and this has really helped. I would recommend.
August 23, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer No more hot spots !
My golden retreiver has a big problem with dry skin and hot spots. Since taking the 3Vcaps, they have stopped. I am sure 3v caps are the reason. When we stopped using them for a week (forgot them when we went on vacation) the hot spots returned.
July 23, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer dog swimmers - check this out
I have a 2 year old yellow lab. We have a pool in the back yard and she loves to swim. As soon as the gate is open she is in the pool. The problem we had is that the clorine would dry out her skin really bad. The vet suggested this product. What a difference. Within a week her skin was clearing up and now has a beautiful healthy shinny coat. She looks forward to taking her pill everyday. Its part of her morning routine. She has been taking this product for over a year.
July 17, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer Great for skin and coat - used for years
My Pomeranian had a dry coat with dry and itchy skin. She has done 100% better using this product.
November 16, 2007
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer Great Product
I am using this product not because of his coat but because he was having trouble with his joints. He was having his back legs lock. Within 5 days he was walking like a puppy again!!!
October 13, 2007
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer Hair re-growth
I have a Weimariner that has very sensitive skin and is prone to allergies due to a very poor diet while abused as a puppy. He had begun to lose his hair on both sides of his belly and developed red patches. The vet suggested he may have thyroid problems. Before undergoing expensive tests and treatment I tried 3V caps. His skin has completely healed and grown back. He is completely healthy and looks forward to taking one every morning as a treat!
August 20, 2007
Skin & Coat
based on 11
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price