At a Glance
Approved for both dogs and cats
Safe and effective synthetic antibiotic
Comes in easy-to-swallow tablet form
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
If you are looking for a very safe and effective antibacterial agent for your pet, Zeniquin may be the right solution. It treats bacteria through inhibiting DNA replication, and targets infections associated with bacteria susceptible to marbofloxacin (Zeniquin's primary ingredient). It is a broad-spectrum synthetic antibiotic approved for veterinary use in both dogs and cats. It is longer lasting than any other antibiotic of its class. It is specifically indicated for skin and soft tissue infections, as well as urinary tract infections and cystitis.
Coated tablets are easy for your pet to swallow and once-daily administration makes giving your pet relief from his or her symptoms a simple task. The duration of treatment will depend on the cause of your pet's infection. Zeniquin is available in four different potencies, so you can cater to the size of your specific dog or cat.
Side Effects and Warnings
Sucralfate and antacids or foods and supplements containing iron, aluminum, calcium, magnesium and zinc can interfere with Zeniquin and should be avoided. Do not use Zeniquin in cats less than 12 months of age. Use with caution in breeding, pregnant, or lactating animals.
Available in 25, 50, 100, and 200 mg tablets.
50mg per tablet
25mg per tablet
100mg per tablet
200mg per tablet
Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Should not be used in cats younger than 12 months of age or dogs during their rapid growth phase which can vary from 8-18 months based on the breed (small and medium breeds up to 8 months of age, large breeds up to 12 months of age and giant breeds up to 18 months of age).
Use as directed by a veterinarian. Dosage is generally 1.25 mg/lb, and the duration of treatment depends on the cause of the infection; consult your veterinarian to determine the proper course of treatment for your pet.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3
Rated 5 out of 5 AWESOME FOR PNEUMONIA
This antibiotic worked on my 6 month old puppies pneumonia when nothing else would. I could not have done without it!!!
October 1, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 Great antibiotic for Upper Resperatory Infection
My little Poodle gets upper resperatory infections at least 2x a year, if not more. She is 8 yrs. old & from 2 yrs. old she started with huge tonsils that block her from breathing good. Since my vet gave me Zenaquin, the results are much better than others that we tried on her.
February 24, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 this medicine works fast and well
i like this medicine because it clears the infection within a few days, 25mg. the best
April 30, 2007
Zeniquin is a safe, widely prescribed antibiotic that is especially designed for the treatment of skin and soft tissue infections, as well urinary tract infections. Zeniquin comes in tablet form, and is administered once daily.
In stock! Order now!
As a Treatment Plan member, enjoy the following benefits and typically save $300-$400 per year
- All of your pet prescriptions at our cost
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price