At a Glance
Kills and prevents 7 types of worms
Easy to administer chewable tablets
Available over the counter
Worm X Plus
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Worm X Plus
Treat and control seven types of worms in your dog with these tasty and convenient over the counter chewable tablets. Worm X Plus works from the inside, attacking two types of roundworms, two types of tapeworms, and three types of hookworms. Worm X Plus helps keep your puppy dog worm free and healthy. These tablets can be given directly or mixed into your dog’s food.
Medium and Large Dogs Formula: 114 mg of pyrantel pamoate, 114 mg praziquantel
Small Dogs and Puppies Formula: 30 mg of pyrantel pamoate, 30 mg praziquantel
Side Effects and Warnings
Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasites. Do not withhold food from your dog prior to or after treatment. The safety of Worm X Plus in pregnant or breeding animals has not been determined.
Ask your veterinarian or consult with one of our pet care specialists at 1-800-844-1427.
This information is for informational purposes only and is not meant as a substitute for the professional advice of, or diagnosis or treatment by, your veterinarian. Always seek the advice of your veterinarian or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay seeking professional advice due to what you may have read on our website. Our medications are FDA approved and/or EPA regulated when and as required by law.
Medium & Large Dogs Over 25 lbs. - 2 tablets
Small Dogs & Puppies 6-25 lbs. - 2 tablets
Store at room temperature 59-86°F (15-30°C).
Administer the proper dosage directly or mix into your dog’s food.
Medium and Large Dogs:
25-50 lbs - 1 tablet
50-100 lbs - 2 tablets
100-150 lbs - 3 tablets
150-200 lbs - 4 tablets
Small Dogs and Puppies:
6-12 lbs - 1 tablet
12-25 lbs - 2 tablets
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Ideal prior to grooming, boarding, or surgery
- Kills fleas in dogs and cats within 30 minutes
- For dogs and cats 4 weeks and older
- Kills fleas and ticks within 12 hours
- Kills flea eggs, pupae, larvae, and adults for 30 days
- Kills and protects against mosquitoes, which are the primary cause of heartworm
- Protect your dog from a variety of disease carrying ticks
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by nannin81 Worked for my dogs
I used the smaller dog and larger dog types and my dogs are fine. They can be picky and they both ate the tablet.
February 17, 2013
Heartworm & Deworming
Worm X Plus
In stock! Order now!
Worm X Plus
As a Treatment Plan member, enjoy the following benefits and typically save $300-$400 per year
- All of your pet prescriptions at our cost
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price