At a Glance
Recommended as an aid in the treatment of Feline Herpes Virus
For any conditions responsive to lysine
Palatable flavor cats will love
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
A healthy immune system is a goal for all of us. Help your kitties feel their best with immune support from Viralys. It's a nutritional supplement containing L-Lysine for managing feline herpes. Viralys is a highly palatable powder that may be sprinkled over dry food or mixed with a small amount of canned food. And not only does it support a cat's immune health, it also supports ocular health.
L-Lysine in a palatable flavor base
Side Effects and Warnings
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at controlled room temperature.
One rounded scoop contains approximately 500 mg of L-Lysine Hydrochloride in a palatable base. The suggested amount for cats over 6 months of age is one rounded scoop given orally twice daily. The suggested amount for kittens under 6 months of age is 1/2 scoop given orally twice daily. Adjust amount based on veterinary recommendations.
For more information, visit vetoquinolusa.com.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills fleas and ticks within 48 hours
- Kills flea eggs and larvae, preventing maturation and further infestation
- Protection lasts for 30 days
- Tuna flavor your cat will love
- Packed with vitamins and nutrients to keep your feline healthy
- The perfect supplement for your active cat
- Helps eliminate urinary tract infections
- Treats bladder infections
- Aids in controlling urine odors
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ronda109 This really helps my sneezing cats, and I can get them to eat it.
This product was recommended to me by our vet, because our cats apparently have the Herpes respiratory virus that can cause recurrent "cat colds." A couple times a year, whenever I hear a cat start to sneeze, I just mix in a little of this powder with his/her wet food twice a day for a few days, and it almost always does the trick.
My cats are very averse to taking medicine, and they will usually refuse to eat anything that has been "adulterated" with medicine. This product is the exception. I can mix it in their food and they eat it like they suspect nothing.
April 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by AMJPAG Great for immune system on shelter kitties
I adopted two kitties several years ago that had the upper respiratory issues from shelter. My vet suggested using this powder daily as a supplement to help their immune system. Keeps them from sneezing and helps runny eye on one of them as well, so I don't have to apply ointment as much. I notice a difference if I run out for even a day or two. Suggest anyone with cats that came from a shelter with the upper respiratory problems give it a try to keep them healthy.
July 18, 2013
Vitamins & Supplements
In stock! Order now!
based on 2
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price