At a Glance
Recommended as an aid in the treatment of Feline Herpes Virus
For any conditions responsive to lysine
Palatable flavor cats will love
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
A healthy immune system is a goal for all of us. Help your kitties feel their best with immune support from Viralys. It's a nutritional supplement containing L-Lysine for managing feline herpes. Viralys is a highly palatable powder that may be sprinkled over dry food or mixed with a small amount of canned food. And not only does it support a cat's immune health, it also supports ocular health.
L-Lysine in a palatable flavor base
Side Effects and Warnings
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at controlled room temperature.
One rounded scoop contains approximately 500 mg of L-Lysine Hydrochloride in a palatable base. The suggested amount for cats over 6 months of age is one rounded scoop given orally twice daily. The suggested amount for kittens under 6 months of age is 1/2 scoop given orally twice daily. Adjust amount based on veterinary recommendations.
For more information, visit vetoquinolusa.com.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by AMJPAG Great for immune system on shelter kitties
I adopted two kitties several years ago that had the upper respiratory issues from shelter. My vet suggested using this powder daily as a supplement to help their immune system. Keeps them from sneezing and helps runny eye on one of them as well, so I don't have to apply ointment as much. I notice a difference if I run out for even a day or two. Suggest anyone with cats that came from a shelter with the upper respiratory problems give it a try to keep them healthy.
July 18, 2013
Vitamins & Supplements
In stock! Order now!
To get PetPlus no markup pricing on this item, please upgrade to the Treatment Plan, which includes prescriptions, vitamins and more!
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price