At a Glance
Improvements from Vetoryl can be seen within weeks of treatment
Contains a drug that controls the adrenal gland's excess production of cortisol
Administered with food for easy use
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Vetoryl is a treatment for hyperadrenocorticism, otherwise known as Cushings disease in dogs. Trilostane, the main ingredient in Vetoryl, controls the adrenal gland's excess production of cortisol. By regulating cortisol production, Vetoryl calms the amount of the hormone released into the bloodstream during times of stress which is in flux in dogs with Cushings disease.
Vetoryl requires a prescription from your veterinarian.
Vetoryl contains the active ingredient Trilostane
Side Effects and Warnings
Do not give your dog Vetoryl is they have any kidney or liver diseases. Vetoryl should not be given to dogs who are pregnant. If your dog suffers an allergic reaction such as hives, swelling of lips, tongue or face or difficulty breathing while taking Vetoryl, seek immediate emergency veterinary medical attention and discontinue dosages.
Less serious side effects such as unexpected decrease in appetite, vomiting, diarrhea, and lethargy may occur. Call your veterinarian if you see any side effects that seems unusual or bothersome to the animal while they are taking Vetoryl.
10mg capsules - 30ct
30mg capsules - 30ct
60mg capsules - 30ct
Vetoryl should be stored at room temperature. Keep Vetoryl out of reach of children. Do not attempt to open or split Vetoryl capsules.
Vetoryl dosage is based on your dog’s weight. Follow directions as prescribed by your veterinarian. Vetoryl capsules should be taken with food.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Vetoryl is a treatment for hyperadrenocorticism, otherwise known as Cushings disease in dogs. Trilostane, the main ingredient in Vetoryl, controls the adrenal gland's excess production of cortisol. By regulating cortisol production it will calm the amount of the hormone released into the bloodstream during times of stress which is in flux in dogs with Cushings disease.
In stock! Order now!
based on 12
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price