At a Glance
Improvements from Vetoryl can be seen within weeks of treatment
Contains a drug that controls the adrenal gland's excess production of cortisol
Administered with food for easy use
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Vetoryl is a treatment for hyperadrenocorticism, otherwise known as Cushings disease in dogs. Trilostane, the main ingredient in Vetoryl, controls the adrenal gland's excess production of cortisol. By regulating cortisol production, Vetoryl calms the amount of the hormone released into the bloodstream during times of stress which is in flux in dogs with Cushings disease.
Vetoryl requires a prescription from your veterinarian.
Vetoryl contains the active ingredient Trilostane
Side Effects and Warnings
Do not give your dog Vetoryl is they have any kidney or liver diseases. Vetoryl should not be given to dogs who are pregnant. If your dog suffers an allergic reaction such as hives, swelling of lips, tongue or face or difficulty breathing while taking Vetoryl, seek immediate emergency veterinary medical attention and discontinue dosages.
Less serious side effects such as unexpected decrease in appetite, vomiting, diarrhea, and lethargy may occur. Call your veterinarian if you see any side effects that seems unusual or bothersome to the animal while they are taking Vetoryl.
10mg capsules - 30ct
30mg capsules - 30ct
60mg capsules - 30ct
Vetoryl should be stored at room temperature. Keep Vetoryl out of reach of children. Do not attempt to open or split Vetoryl capsules.
Vetoryl dosage is based on your dog’s weight. Follow directions as prescribed by your veterinarian. Vetoryl capsules should be taken with food.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Marydeen Upgrade to what my dog was taking
As of right now Belle has only been on the Ventoryl for a week. So far so good. It was recommended that she would do much better on this for her Cushings. Looking forward to less seizures and a happier pooch.
March 17, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Romeo03 Great Savings
Thank you for enabling me to get Romeo's medicine at less cost. This is one of his prescribed medications. I appreciate the savings.
March 10, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by tcdixon2 Works Well For my Dog
This drug works for controlling the Cushings disease for my dog well. I really like the cost savings I receive from PetRx through the Petcare plan they offer.
January 8, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by ShAShA Lifesaving
After putting my Boston Terrier on Vetoryl, his hair has come back, he no longer has accidents in the house & I know that it has balanced out his cortical levels. He was diagnosed with Cushing's Disease this year & before we had him on Vetoryl, he was almost hairless & having multiple accidents in the house, no matter how much water we gave him or how many times we let him out to use the bathroom. I attribute my vet & Vetoryl for adding years & value to his life. Also, being that the vet charges more for Vetoryl, PetCareRX has been a blessing as well.
November 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bogie Helps our 15 year old lab move around with less pain
Its nice to find this medication at a more cost effective price and providing the necessary medication for our pet.. Thanks Petcare.
November 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cubby The product has turned our pets life around
Cubby had constant skin irritation. He was prescribed steroids which didn't correct the cause. After being on diagnosed with Cushings Disease and put on Vetoryl he has been like he was when he was a puppy.
September 5, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kmacsgirl Has changed my dogs treatment completely around!
I really am happy with the price, delivery and simplicity in ordering meds. Great follow up if any issues occur, easily corrected! With two dogs on meds, the price as been a gift, but the best gift is the outcome of my dogs from treatment!
August 9, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by MaryK wish it was chewable, now takes with p-nutbutter
Vet perscribed, know of no other to take! seems to work as planned by Vet. Must now take for life.
July 31, 2014
Vetoryl is a treatment for hyperadrenocorticism, otherwise known as Cushings disease in dogs. Trilostane, the main ingredient in Vetoryl, controls the adrenal gland's excess production of cortisol. By regulating cortisol production it will calm the amount of the hormone released into the bloodstream during times of stress which is in flux in dogs with Cushings disease.
In stock! Order now!
based on 12
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price