At a Glance
Safely treats wounds in cats & dogs
Made in the USA
Helps hot spots, irritations, rashes & more
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Vetericyn is a family of animal wound and skin care products that are safe to use on all animals. They are non-toxic, steroid-free, antibiotic-free, and do not contain alcohol or tea tree oils. Vetericyn is safe to use around the eyes (with intact cornea), ears (outer and mid), nose and mouth. Vetericyn has been shown to be effective on livestock cats, dogs, horses, and even exotic animals like birds, snakes, rabbits, lizards, gerbils and more.
Vetericyn has been shown to help with hot spots, scratches, skin rashes, skin ulcers, cuts, burns, post-surgical sites, irritated skin, cleaning the umbilical & navel, cleaning and debriding of animal wounds, sores, lacerations and more. Vetericyn is an immediate-acting one-step wound and skin care product for animals. Vetericyn doesn’t harm healthy tissue and is safe for use on all animal species of all ages. Vetericyn is environmentally friendly and is proudly made in the USA.
Side Effects and Warnings
Vetericyn Wound Trig Spr 16 oz.
In stock! Order now!
based on 0
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price