At a Glance
100% natural remedy for digestive issues
No reported side effects
Formulated without preservatives, artificial flavors, or colors
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Harsh laxatives can cause as many problems as they fix. When your pet is suffering from constipation, Vetasyl may be right for you and your kitty or pup. It's a natural fiber supplement that helps relieve constipation. Vetasyl contains no salts or sugars and is 100% natural. Vetasyl capsules are formulated without the use of preservatives, artificial flavors, or colors. Your pet will feel better and you'll be happy knowing you're using a natural supplement.
Crude Fiber 90% (maximum)
Psyllium seed husks 95%, barley malt extract powder (flavor) 5%
Side Effects and Warnings
No known side effects.
500 mg (Bottle of 100 Capsules)
Store at room temperature.
Dogs (Under 8 lbs.): 1/2 capsule per day
Dogs (8 - 20 lbs.): 1 capsule a day
Cats (Under 8 lbs.): 1/2 capsule per day
Cats (8 - 20 lbs.): 1 capsule a day
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Safe for cats and dogs
- Treats internal and external fungal infections, as well as Cushing’s disease
- Also used to treat Cushing's disease
- Promotes healthy recovery from a myriad of conditions
- Treats serious cases of bronchial and diseases in the lungs, intestines, spinal cord, brain and blood.
- Provides relief in emergency anaphylactic reactions, spine trauma, and shock
- Treats various conditions, such as kennel cough and bronchitis
- Relieves itching and reduces inflammation
- Prevents the development of raw areas that are created by excessive scratching
In stock! Order now!
To get PetPlus no markup pricing on this item, please upgrade to the Treatment Plan, which includes prescriptions, vitamins and more!
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price