At a Glance
Used primarily for its antihistamine & sedative effects
Scored for flexible dosing
Tasty chicken-liver flavor
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
In veterinary medicine, diphenhydramine is widely prescribed and primarily used for its antihistamine effects. Veterinarians also rely on diphenhydramine for its sedative effects for conditions such as motion sickness and antiemetic properties. Vetadryl™ is a flavored diphenhydramine HCl tablet for cats and dogs.
Each chicken liver flavored tablet tested 7x more palatable than over-the-counter diphenhydramine and is scored for flexible dosing for even the smallest patient. Vetadryl can aid in the management of allergies, insect bites, motion sickness, travel anxiety, and other conditions.
Side Effects and Warnings
Keep out of reach of children and animals. For veterinarian use only. Not for human use. This product should not be used in pregnant or nursing animals. Do not use this product in combination with sinus or cold medicines.
Ask your veterinarian or consult with one of our pet care specialists at 1-800-844-1427.
This information is for informational purposes only and is not meant as a substitute for the professional advice of, or diagnosis or treatment by, your veterinarian. Always seek the advice of your veterinarian or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay seeking professional advice due to what you may have read on our website. Our medications are FDA approved and/or EPA regulated when and as required by law.
30mg - 250 tablets
Store at room temperature 15-30°C (59-86°F).
2-4 mg/kg every 12 hours by mouth or as instructed by your veterinarian.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
In stock! Order now!
As a Treatment Plan member, enjoy the following benefits and typically save $300-$400 per year
- All of your pet prescriptions at our cost
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price