In stock! Order now!
At a Glance
Used primarily for its antihistamine & sedative effects
Scored for flexible dosing
Tasty chicken-liver flavor
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
You're saving off retail price
In veterinary medicine, diphenhydramine is widely prescribed and primarily used for its antihistamine effects. Veterinarians also rely on diphenhydramine for its sedative effects for conditions such as motion sickness and antiemetic properties. Vetadryl™ is a flavored diphenhydramine HCl tablet for cats and dogs.
Each chicken liver flavored tablet tested 7x more palatable than over-the-counter diphenhydramine and is scored for flexible dosing for even the smallest patient. Vetadryl can aid in the management of allergies, insect bites, motion sickness, travel anxiety, and other conditions.
Side Effects and Warnings
Keep out of reach of children and animals. For veterinarian use only. Not for human use. This product should not be used in pregnant or nursing animals. Do not use this product in combination with sinus or cold medicines.
Ask your veterinarian or consult with one of our pet care specialists at 1-800-844-1427.
This information is for informational purposes only and is not meant as a substitute for the professional advice of, or diagnosis or treatment by, your veterinarian. Always seek the advice of your veterinarian or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay seeking professional advice due to what you may have read on our website. Our medications are FDA approved and/or EPA regulated when and as required by law.
30mg - 250 tablets
Store at room temperature 15-30°C (59-86°F).
2-4 mg/kg every 12 hours by mouth or as instructed by your veterinarian.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Helps relieve common allergy symptoms
- Works for dogs and cats
- Fast acting
- Relieves allergy symptoms including those associated with insect bites
- Fast-acting formula in coated tablets that are easy on the stomach
- Same active ingredient as leading allergy remedy in human market
- Promotes healthy recovery from a myriad of conditions
- Treats serious cases of bronchial and diseases in the lungs, intestines, spinal cord, brain and blood.
- Provides relief in emergency anaphylactic reactions, spine trauma, and shock