At a Glance
Tri Heart Plus protects your dog from heartworms, roundworms, and hookworms
Taken once a month
Safe to take all year round
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Tri Heart Plus is a once-a-month preventative medication that protects your dog from parasitic worms, like hookworm, roundworm, and heartworm. Safe for dogs six weeks and older, Tri Heart Plus is a flavored, chewable tablet, so your dog will be getting all their medicine while thinking they are just getting a treat! Available in 6 or 12 month doses, Tri Heart Plus has all the same ingredients as Heartgard Plus, so you know it works.
Tri Heart Plus contains Ivermectin and Pyrantel pamoate
Side Effects and Warnings
Tri Heart Plus is intended to prevent heartworm, hookworm and roundworm. Already infected dogs need to be de-wormed prior to administering Tri heart Plus. Additional side effects include anorexia, ataxia, convulsions, depression, diarrhea, hypersalivation mydriasis, staggering, and vomiting.
Ask your veterinarian or consult with one of our pet care specialists at 1-800-844-1427 before giving your pet Tri Heart Plus.
This information is for informational purposes only and is not meant as a substitute for the professional advice of, or diagnosis or treatment by, your veterinarian. Always seek the advice of your veterinarian or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay seeking professional advice due to what you may have read on our website. Our medications are FDA approved and/or EPA regulated when and as required by law.
Blue - 25 lbs. and under, 6 pack
Green - 26-50 lbs., 6 pack
Brown - 51-100 lbs., 6 pack
Store Tri Heart Plus in a cool, dry place. Keep Tri Heart Plus away from light. Keep Tri Heart Plus in a secure area away from children or pets.
Dogs must be tested for existing worms before given Tri heart Plus.
Tri Heart Plus may be administered orally once a month, at the veterinarian prescribed dose. Most dogs will readily chew the medication, but if your dog is used to swallowing pills, break it up into smaller pieces. Make sure the dog consumes the entire dose.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Heartworm & Deworming
The generic version of Heartgard Plus, Tri Heart Plus will keep your dog safe from round, hook, and heartworm. Flavored like beef, your dog wont even know they are taking medicine!
In stock! Order now!
based on 32
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price