At a Glance
Kills bacterial skin and ear infections
Relieves inflamed skin and ears
Drops are easy to administer
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Tresaderm for Dogs and Cats is an antibiotic used for bacterial skin conditions and ear inflammation. It is also used for fungal and inflammatory skin disorders. Within a week infections are eradicated by correctly use of Tresaderm.
Thiabendazole, Dexamethasone, Neomycin (from neomycin sulfate), Glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, hypophosphorous acid, about 8.5% ethyl alcohol and about 0.5% benzyl alcohol.
Medication GuideTresaderm Solution Guide - Top Ear Mite Treatment
Side Effects and Warnings
Side effects include increased thirst, urination, vomiting, diarrhea. Cushing's syndrome can occur following prolonged or repeated steroid therapy.
Discontinue use and contact the veterinarian if sensitivity to neomycin, which may cause redness, swelling and/ irritation, occurs. Continue the medication and talk to your veterinarian about any side effect that seems unusual or bothersome to the animal.
Do not use Tresaderm on pregnant animals. Keep out of the reach of children or pets.
Notify your veterinarian if your pet is using other antibiotic, antifungal or corticosteroid medications either orally or topically. Talk to the veterinarian or pharmacist before giving any prescription or over the counter medicines.
Ask your veterinarian or consult with one of our pet care specialists at 1-800-844-1427.
This information is for informational purposes only and is not meant as a substitute for the professional advice of, or diagnosis or treatment by, your veterinarian. Always seek the advice of your veterinarian or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay seeking professional advice due to what you may have read on our website. Our medications are FDA approved and/or EPA regulated when and as required by law.
Store in the refrigerator. Do not freeze.
Tresaderm is meant to be used topically on the skin or within the ears of dogs or cats. Apply prescribed amount of drops directly to the infected area.
For skin infections 2-5 drops daily should be applied on and around a square inch surrounding the infection. For ear infections, apply 5-15 drops directly into the ear.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 5 out of 5 by 6
Rated 5 out of 5 by stork eradicated ear infection
worked well and the fungal infection hasn't returned
January 22, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by BJenny Cannot do without
Your service & price was vert good - especially allowing for refrigeration. Fast service.
November 3, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 The PRICE
Geez!!! My vet charged me$48.00 for this and it wasn't even cold. Next time I'll ask for the prescription and order from you!!!
July 10, 2010
Rated 5 out of 5 reamed
My vet discounted a 15 ml bottle down to 54.37 I'll pay the 12.47 next time.
December 6, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 Very helpful
I would like to tell you my vet charged me $47.00 for this medication.
Pet Care is $12.43. Who do you think I would turn to from now on?
December 22, 2007
Rated 5 out of 5 tresaderm
This medicine worked wonders but the infection then returned months later. I am ordering a new supply & will continue treating his ears until the medicine is gone in hopes it does not return*This is a prescription item
November 7, 2005
Tresaderm for Dogs and Cats, a widely used antibiotic, is given to pets for the treatment of ear inflammation and other skin conditions. See if Tresaderm is right for your pet here.
In stock! Order now!
based on 6
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price