At a Glance
Corrects conditions associated with hypothyroidism
Quickly relieves symptoms
Easy to administer to your pet
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
ThyroVet (L-Thyroxine) is a veterinary medication used to treat hypothyroidism in dogs and cats. Hypothyroidism is a condition associated with low circulating thyroid hormones. If your dog or cat has this condition, ThyroVet (L-Thyroxine) is a synthetic hormone replacement for the thyroid hormone. Once the medication has been administered, the active ingredient, Levothyroxine, is then absorbed into the bloodstream and carries out the tasks that a thyroid hormone usually would. Your pet will soon have more energy and vitality.
ThyroVet comes in tablet form and is taken orally. It can be given to your pet directly or mixed together with your pet's food, and the dosage is usually determined by examining the blood levels of thyroxine. The prescription is sure to provide your pet with fast relief and obvious overall improvement in his health.
Side Effects and Warnings
There are no side effects in most cases. There can be differences when the pet has a preexisting heart condition; consult a veterinarian regarding these risks.
Ask your veterinarian or consult with one of our pet care specialists at 1-800-844-1427.
This information is for informational purposes only and is not meant as a substitute for the professional advice of, or diagnosis or treatment by, your veterinarian. Always seek the advice of your veterinarian or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay seeking professional advice due to what you may have read on our website. Our medications are FDA approved and/or EPA regulated when and as required by law.
0.5mg per caplet
Store at 68°-77°F (20°-25°C) with excursions between 59°-86°F (15°-30°C) . Protect from light.
The initial daily dose is based on weight: 0.1 per 0.2 mg/10 pounds to be administered daily twice a day.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
In stock! Order now!
based on 0
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price