Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Sorry, this product is not currently available.
You're saving off retail price
For the control and treatment of the following diseases caused by organisms susceptible to oxytetracycline:
Side Effects and Warnings
Medicate continuously at the first clinical signs of disease and continue for 7-14 consecutive days. If improvement is not noted within 24-48 hours, consult a poultry diagnostic laboratory or poultry pathologist to determine diagnosis and advice on dosage.
Use As Directed By Veterinarian
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Prevents heartworm & kills flea eggs in dogs
- Palatable beef flavor
- Kills flea eggs and prevents infestation
- No messy pipette application
- Kills fleas, and controls American Dog Tick infestations
- Once a month spot on to prevent internal and external parasites including heartworm
- Treats and controls ear mites and sarcoptic mange
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 5 out of 5 Feral Cats
This product is great for individual feral cats or colonies where eye infections amongst the young and respiratory infections are common. Just add to wet food. I use about 1/2 tsp per can of wet food over a 7-10 day period. Works really well and is economical for large numbers of stray cats.
June 12, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 Kennel Cough Infection
Due to the cost for antibiotics to treat our whole kennel and for convince of use. This was the proper treatment for minor infection
April 5, 2007