In stock! Order now!
At a Glance
Acts as both an effective antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent
Fights inflammatory bowel disease and colitis
Relieves symptoms such as pain and diarrhea
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
You're saving off retail price
IBS can be a painful and frustrating disease. It's a condition in which the stomach and/or intestine is chronically infiltrated by inflammatory cells. Luckily, there's help for your pet and for you. Sulfasalazine acts as both an effective antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent. It aids in the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease and colitis. Talk to your veterinarian about Sulfasalazine to find out if it's right for your pet.
Silfasalazine is the Generic Alternative to Azulfidine.
Side Effects and Warnings
Side effects of sulfasalazine may include KCS (dry eye) with long-term use. Other side effects that may occur include jaundice, hemolytic anemia, vomiting, and allergic dermatitis.
Sulfasalazine may have adverse interactions with other drugs. Talk to your veterinarian or pharmacist before giving your pet other medications.
500mg per tablet
Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Use as directed by your veterinarian. Allow plenty of water for your pet to drink.
The usual dose for dogs is 10-15mg/pound every 8 hours. The usual dose in cats is 5-10mg/pound given once a day.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Antimicrobial antibiotic for dogs, cats, and horses
- Treatment for tetanus, liver disease, Giardia, Entamoeba, Balantidium, Trichomonas, and oral infections
- Also works topically to treat skin infections
- Supports liver health
- Easy to administer
- Derived from milk thistle
- Added nutrition and energy for cats and dogs
- Helpful for picky eaters or animals recovering from illness or surgery
- Tasty gel your pets will love