Flea & Tick
In stock! Order now!
At a Glance
Free of conventional pesticides
Can be used as often as needed
Kills ticks on dogs and cats
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
You're saving off retail price
Tick checks. You hope that you won't find one on your pet, and when you do, it can be difficult t get the bloodsuckers off without hurting your pet or leaving part of the tick behind. Resultix is an easy-to-use spray that helps remove and kill attached ticks on your dog or cat. When used as instructed, Resultix dissolves the outer wax layer covering the hard shell (cuticle) of the attached or crawling tick resulting in uncontrollable water loss and death of the tick. You don't have to worry about handling a live tick, and your pet will be tick free before you know it.
Isopropyl Myristate 50.0%
Side Effects and Warnings
Keep out of reach of children. May cause skin and eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Do not use near pet's eyes.
0.65 fl. oz.
Store at room temperature.
Dogs/Cats: Use as often as needed. Spray until the tick is covered (usually 2 sprays) and wait 3 hours until tick falls off. If tick does not fall off within 3 hours, remove tick with gloves and tweezers. Do not spray near pet's eyes.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lisa01 Worked great
As soon as I sprayed Resultix on the ticks on my dog they immediately reacted to it and started to fall off.
November 19, 2012