At a Glance
Relieves itching and inflammation
Smooth conditioner will help your dog and cat
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Resicort is an easy-to-use, leave-on conditioner for cats and dogs of all ages. The rich lotion provides instant relief for itchy and inflamed skin conditions and promotes healing while moisturizing and hydrating the coat.
Resicort is a leave-in conditioner with antipruritic and anti-inflammatory elements that provide relief for dogs and cats suffering from corticosterioid-responsive dermatoses such as inflammation and pruritus.
Hydrocortisone, Purified water, sorbitan stearate, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearyl alcohol, Spherulites, chitosanide, cetyl alcohol, cetrimonium chloride, sodium coco PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, dimethicone, DMDM hydantoin, carbomer, glycerin, triethanolamine, fragrance, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, FD&C yellow #5, FD&C red #40. May contain citric acid. Spherulites contain urea, chitosanide and glycerin in encapsulated forms.
Side Effects and Warnings
- If irritation such as swelling, redness persists contact your veterinarian.
- More common side effects include: increased appetite plus weight gain, diarrhea, vomiting, panting and behavioral changes.
- Contact your veterinarian if behavior is negatively impacted.
- Do not ingest, keep away from eyes and mouth.
- Can cause your animal’s coat to appear more oily.
Alert your veterinarian before giving other prescriptions or vitamins.
- After shampooing your dog or simply wetting your cat’s coat, shake Resicort well and apply on your animal’s back.
- Massage Resicort into your dog’s or cat’s entire coat, you may require to use more of the product if you have a large or long haired animal, or if your animals infection is severe. Do not rinse.
- Resicort should be used 2-3 times within the first week of application then taper off usage as condition improves, or as prescribed by your veterinarian.
- Wash hands immediately after you finish the application.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Safe for cats and dogs
- Treats internal and external fungal infections, as well as Cushing’s disease
- Also used to treat Cushing's disease
- Treats a wide range of bacterial infections
- Minimal side effects
- May be given with or without food
- Helps with hot spots
- No alcohol
- Soothing mix of tea tree oil and Vitamin E
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by Momofjessica Recommended by my vet
Use this on my wired haired jack Russell terrier. Softens her coat and use to help with her allergies. Told to use by rubbing into skin after bath and when she gets itchy. Smells get too!
November 20, 2013
In stock! Order now!
To get PetPlus no markup pricing on this item, please upgrade to the Treatment Plan, which includes prescriptions, vitamins and more!
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price