At a Glance
Increased oral hygiene
Finding the chewed up rawhide on the floor instead of your favorite shoes
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Just like birds gotta fly and bees gotta sting, dogs have to chew. To avoid your puppy or dog chewing into your favorite pair of shoes or brand new furniture (heck, even your old furniture.) rawhide bones can act as a deterrent.
By chewing a rawhide bone dogs’ jaws strengthen, his or her teeth are cleaner and even their breath freshens up. Dogs that chew regularly on rawhides and other bones or toys have less plaque and tartar buildup on teeth. It also is a great way to keep your dog distracted, or reward them after a long walk.
- 80-85% protein
- 10-12% fiber and moisture
- 1-2% fat.
Inner layer of cow or horse hides cleaned and cut or ground.
Side Effects and Warnings
They have absolutely no side effects. However, all real bones pose a minimal risk of splintering. Therefore, it is recommended to supervise the dogs chewing sessions and to take away any small piece that may break off.
Some dogs are allergic or sensitive to rawhide. This usually manifests in diarrhea after ingesting.
- Consider size, shape, hardness, and flavor and choose a bone that matches your dog's chewing rate and chewing habits.
- They are available in a variety of flavors.
- The flavored Bones come as Multi-Pack Extra-Thick Chips (up to 5-1/2 " long by a full 1/4" thick), Multi-Pack Twisted Chews, or Multi-Pack Bones to delight your dog with hours of flavorful chewing.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 Keeping those teeth clean...good deal
I have had no teeth problems, with my chi's...I like to buy these in bulk....my chihuahua's are small, none over 5 lbs. They love to chew, what better way to keep their clean teeth & satisfy their love for chewing at the same time...Diane
May 10, 2007
Snacks & Treats
Rawhide Bones are wholesome and beneficial dog chews that help clean teeth and even freshen breath. These meaty, protein-filled bones satisfy your dog's instinct to chew, keeping him away from your shoes and furniture.
In stock! Order now!
based on 1
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price