At a Glance
Helps moisturize pet's skin and soften coat
Promotes wound healing, eliminates antimicrobials and removes warts
Safe for dogs and cats of all ages
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Sorry, this product is not currently available.
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Pyoben Shampoo is a medicated shampoo with antiseptic properties that help treat skin conditions such as bacterial infections, fungal growth, and warts. It also promotes wound healing. Pyoben Shampoo is safe for use on dogs and cats of all ages.
Lather, rinse, repeat. Pyoben Shampoo is a medicated pet shampoo that treats a wide range of skin conditions including bacterial and microbial infections, warts, fungal growths, and even cuts and wounds.
Its antimicrobial properties lower the skin's pH and wipe out any bacteria, yeast or fungi that may be present. Pyoben shampoo has an oxidizing agent that removes crusts and secretions from the animal's coat and flushes debris and grease out of its hair follicles. As you lather the shampoo, it forms a protective film on the skin and hair that slowly releases its active ingredients for days after use.
Benzoyl peroxide 3%, glycerin
Side Effects and Warnings
8 oz Bottle
16 oz Bottle
Shake well before using. Wet the coat with warm water and apply sufficient shampoo to create a rich lather. Continue massaging Pyoben shampoo into wet coat until complete covered and lather freely. Allow the product to remain on your pet’s hair for 5 to 10 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with clean water
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3
Rated 5 out of 5 by Alice74 Pyoben Shampoo is great; PetCareRX not so much
I highly recommend the product but don't recommend the site to purchase it. Customer service has a loooong way to go!
September 6, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by petitepattie Pyoben Very Effective
We have a cairn terrier that has skin conditions. This shampoo removes the crust and seborrhea dandruff from her skin. It aids in treating bacterial, yeast and fungal infections. It lathers well and rinses well. We were so relieved to have found one shampoo that treats multiple skin conditions. Aside from Ketochlor, we get the best results from Pyoben.
September 3, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by BarbAZ Excellent product
Pyoben shampoo was recommended by our vet for my maltese that gets blackheads and clogged pores. It works great, leaving her skin exfoliated and fresh smelling.
June 28, 2013
based on 3
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price