At a Glance
Joint support supplement for cats and most sized dogs
Patented mix of antioxidants and joint nutrients
Tasty bacon flavor
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Joints have to handle a lot of wear and tear, and they need supplements to stay healthy. Your dogs and cats won't tell you their joints hurt, but you'll see it in the way they walk and jump. ProMotion is a patented supplement with antioxidants and joint nutrients to maintain your pet's joint health as they get older. And you don't have to worry about getting them to eat. The tasty bacon flavor makes it seem like a treat.
Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Gelatin Byproducts, Animal Liver Meal, Natural Beef Flavor, Ascorbic Acid, Cysteine, Grape Seed Meal, Manganese Amino Acid CHelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate.
Side Effects and Warnings
2% or fewer dogs experience mild gastrointestinal upset from glucosamine supplementation, one of the ingredients in ProMotion®. In these dogs, Proanthozone is a good alternative.
Available in 120 ct. bottles for both cats/small dogs and medium/large dogs.
med/large dogs - 120 tablets
Cats/small dogs - 120 tablets
Store in a cool dry place
Cats/Small Dogs: Each tablet contains 420 mg of glucosamine
1-12 lbs.: 1 tablet per day
13-25 lbs.: 2 tablets per day
Medium to Large Dogs: Each tablet contains 700 mg of glucosamine
13-25 lbs.: ½ tablet per day
26-50 lbs.: 1 tablet per day
51-80 lbs.: 2 tablets per day
Over 80 lbs.: 3 tablets per day
For more information, visit animalhealthoptions.com.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Supplements the health needs of older dogs and cats
- Contains 18 Amino Acids, 8 Minerals, and 11 Vitamins
- Tasty, chewable tablet your pet will love
- Coated aspirin helps protect your dog's stomach
- Alleviates pain, inflammation, and stiffness
- Ideal for arthritis and joint problems
- Important for puppies and dogs of all ages
- Balanced multi vitamin with necessary vitamins and minerals
- Tasty chewable tablets your dog will love
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 5 out of 5 Our cat is a little over 12 years old and he started having trouble jumping, so we decided to try the ProMotion. We saw minimal improvement over the first few months, but now he is back to normal. He is jumping up on high surfaces, running around the house more, and has more energy when he plays outside. We also switched his food to Royal Canin Senior, but I honestly believe that his results came from the ProMotion. If you have an older kittie that is having joint problems and is no longer jumping, then this is definitely worth a try!
January 2, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 Callie's Moving Faster!
Callie is a female Golden Retriever born almost eleven years ago- 10/1994. She had been having difficulty just getting up from a sitting position and could barely manage the carpeted stairs or the wooden stairs from our deck to the fenced in yard. She has been on ProMotion for six months now and the changes are remarkable. I also changed her diet about three months ago, to Pedigree Weight Loss 1 and she has lost six pounds. She is going over the stairs multiple times a day without slipping and losing her balance. She is her old self again and is walking faster than she has in years!
September 4, 2005
Arthritis & Pain
In stock! Order now!
based on 2
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price