At a Glance
Topical treatment makes deworming stress-free
One treatment rids your cat of all worms
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Worms are no fun. Neither is giving your cat a pill. Well, no longer shall you have to trade one for the other! Profender makes deworming easy. Just a few drops on your cat’s skin and you are on your way to a worm free kitty. Killing roundworms, hookworms, and tapeworms, Profender will keep your cat safe from a worm invasion. Give tablets the boot and keep your cat safe with Profender.
Praziquantel and Emodepside
Side Effects and Warnings
Consult your veterinarian regarding the diagnosis of worms before administering.
Use with caution in sick or debilitated cats.
Keep out of reach of children. Pregnant women or women who may become pregnant should avoid direct contact with, or wear disposable gloves when applying this product. Allow 24 hours after application before letting children come into contact with your cat.
Let your veterinarian know before combining with other medications, especially flea and tick prevention.
Ask your veterinarian or consult with one of our pet care specialists at 1-800-844-1427.
This information is for informational purposes only and is not meant as a substitute for the professional advice of, or diagnosis or treatment by, your veterinarian. Always seek the advice of your veterinarian or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay seeking professional advice due to what you may have read on our website. Our medications are FDA approved and/or EPA regulated when and as required by law.
0.35mL per tube, Cats 2.2 - 5.5 lbs.
0.70mL per tube, Cats 5.5 - 11 lbs.
1.12mL per tube, Cats 11 - 17.6 lbs.
Store at room temperature 59- 86° F (15- 30° C).
Dosage runs according to your cats weight, typically one full tube is applied directly to your cats skin.
Make sure you’re applying to exposed skin with the tip directly and lifting tube away from the skin before releasing pressure on the tube.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 5 out of 5 by 4
Rated 5 out of 5 by Albion68 great product
you guys are great and so helpful and the coupons add extra savings...Thank you so much Nancy
May 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Myrbailey This product seems safe and works
I was afraid of this new product and sent the first script back and exchanged for cestex which did not work very well. I finally got the courage to use this on my 12 year old domestic short hair and it really did the job. He got it at 8:30 am and by 9:30 he pooped a 5 inch tapeworm.It also gave him diarhara on the first day. but by next day was fine. He seems rid of tapes and hopefully hooks and other rounds. I plan to use it one more time in 30 days, then switch him to revolution flea (and worm )meds monthly. Or will use it once more then keep him on Advantage Purple and treat tapeworms(and other worms) with Profender as they occur.
December 7, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 happy with product, but very unhappy with the service.
I recently ordered this product. I have used this before and it works great. Problem I had was I thought I was getting more of the product then I recieved. When I called to complain they said there was nothing they could do. It was misleading ordering it online. I have seven cats and thought I was recieving 20 tubes as the box reads, but only got one. very unhappy.
August 21, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 Profender is Great!
It's a liquid dewormer you apply on the back of a cat's neck and it kills hook, tape & round worms. I always get scratched or bitten when trying to give a pill to my cat. This is a wonderful product!
October 25, 2010
Heartworm & Deworming
Profender is a topical dewormer, that will protect your cat against roundworms, hookworms, and tapeworms. Learn more about profender here.
In stock! Order now!
based on 4
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price