At a Glance
Controls high blood pressure in cats
Helps lessen angina
Relaxes the blood vessels
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Your doctor takes your blood pressure at every appointment. Your vet does the same for your pet. If your cat suffers from high blood pressure, Norvasc can help. Norvasc controls high blood pressure for a full 24 hours and can be used to treat the chest pain of angina. NORVASC works to relax your cat's blood vessels, allowing blood to flow more easily through them. The end result is lower blood pressure and less angina which makes for a healthier kitty.
Side Effects and Warnings
In clinical trials the most common side effects are headaches, edema, dizziness, and fatigue.
In cats side effects are rare but may include drowsiness, loss of appetite, weight loss, swelling of the gums, or rapid heart rate. In dogs, may also cause the blood to take longer to clot. Other side effects may also occur. Talk to your veterinarian about any side effect that seems unusual or bothersome to the animal.
5mg per tablet
Store at room temperature.
Use as directed by your veterinarian.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Heart & Blood Pressure
In stock! Order now!
As a Treatment Plan member, enjoy the following benefits and typically save $300-$400 per year
- All of your pet prescriptions at our cost
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price