Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
From the makers of FRONTLINE Plus, the #1 choice of veterinarians, now comes the first flea and tick killer in a beef-flavored chew.
NexGard for dogs kills adult fleas before they lay eggs, and kills ticks, too. All in a delicious, soft chew that dogs love.
NexGard soft chew is FDA-approved and proven safe for use
It contains an ingredient, afoxolaner, that helps treat and
control fleas and ticks and keeps killing for a full 30 days.5
So it helps provide protection you can feel good about.
Side Effects and Warnings
NexGard is for use in dogs only. The most frequently reported adverse reactions include vomiting, dry/flaky skin, diarrhea, lethargy, and lack of appetite. The safe use of NexGard in pregnant, breeding or lactating dogs has not been evaluated. Use with caution in dogs with a history of seizures.
4-10 lbs - 3 Month
10-24 lbs - 3 Months
24-60 lbs - 3 Month
60-120 lbs - 3 Month
Administer 1 chew per month, per body weight. For best results, ensure dog consumes entire chew.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jazzy2014 Easy for pet to take
This is a great product as it is a lot easier to treat a pet
than the tube of liquid that you have to apply to their
neck and remember not to rub that area for 24 hours.
Will continue to purchase.
September 25, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by ChaStella Furlabous...
My babies are very picky so getting them to take any flea/tick preventative so tricky and frustrating. When I saw this product I was like...Yes! finally something they might like. Stella took it with no issue, Chance just needed some ice cream on it. The good news he kept it in!
The pills smell good (what a plus as some other products turn you off on it and no matter how much ice cream or hot dog you surround it in the babies smell it).
I would recommend for anyone who wants a product that works and the babies like.
September 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1doxieonly This product works!
After 2 years of fighting with our dog when it came time to apply his topical flea and tick meds, my vet recommended NexGard. Now my mini dachshund happily takes his monthly NexGard pill. It is just as effective as the tubes, and I don't have to worry about washing it off. Each pill is good for 30 days. There are no obvious side effects. I highly recommend this product.
August 15, 2014
Flea & Tick
In stock! Order now!
based on 3
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price