In stock! Order now!
At a Glance
Helps eliminate urinary tract infections
Treats bladder infections
Aids in controlling urine odors
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
You're saving off retail price
Methigel is a supplemental source of di-methionine and aids in maintaining a low urine pH. When combined with a proper diet, Methigel helps maintain a healthy, natural urinary tract.
Corn Syrup, Malt Syrup, Soybean Oil, DL-Methionine, Cod Liver oil, Cane Molasses, Methylcellulose, Water, Gelatin By-Products, Sodium Benzoate (preservative).
Side Effects and Warnings
Methigel should not be given to animals with liver or kidney disease. It should not be used with other urinary acidifying products. This product is not intended for use in pregnant or nursing animals. Give Methigel with food, since it may cause gastro-intestinal upset when fed on an empty stomach.
Net Wt. 4.25 Oz. (120.5 Grams)
Methigel is very palatable. To stimulate taste interest, place a small amount of Methigel on animal's nose or directly into mouth.
For cats, depending on the size, 1/2 to 1 teaspoonful is administered daily, and for a dog 1 teaspoonful daily.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills fleas within 12 hours
- Kills all stages of flea life (eggs, larvae, and adults)
- Lasts for a full 30 days
- Kills fleas and ticks within 12 hours
- Kills flea eggs, pupae, larvae, and adults for 30 days
- Kills and protects against mosquitoes, which are the primary cause of heartworm
- Protect your dog from a variety of disease carrying ticks
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 Methigel Saved My Cat From Surgery
At least eight years ago my male cat developed problems urinating and became very ill. Our vet told us to change his diet and use an acidifier to break down the calcified stones that would block his urine. We've tried a few things and found Methigel to be quite easy to administer. It is well received and has kept him from any further blockages, thereby saving his life or subjecting him to surgery. He is now a happy, healthy and active cat that will soon be thirteen years old.
April 29, 2005