At a Glance
Helps eliminate urinary tract infections
Treats bladder infections
Aids in controlling urine odors
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Methigel is a supplemental source of di-methionine and aids in maintaining a low urine pH. When combined with a proper diet, Methigel helps maintain a healthy, natural urinary tract.
Corn Syrup, Malt Syrup, Soybean Oil, DL-Methionine, Cod Liver oil, Cane Molasses, Methylcellulose, Water, Gelatin By-Products, Sodium Benzoate (preservative).
Side Effects and Warnings
Methigel should not be given to animals with liver or kidney disease. It should not be used with other urinary acidifying products. This product is not intended for use in pregnant or nursing animals. Give Methigel with food, since it may cause gastro-intestinal upset when fed on an empty stomach.
Net Wt. 4.25 Oz. (120.5 Grams)
Methigel is very palatable. To stimulate taste interest, place a small amount of Methigel on animal's nose or directly into mouth.
For cats, depending on the size, 1/2 to 1 teaspoonful is administered daily, and for a dog 1 teaspoonful daily.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills fleas and ticks within 12 hours
- Kills flea eggs, pupae, larvae, and adults for 30 days
- Kills and protects against mosquitoes, which are the primary cause of heartworm
- Protect your dog from a variety of disease carrying ticks
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Guards against fleas & ticks
- Same active ingredients as Frontline Plus
- Just as effective as Frontline Plus
- Affordable pricing
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 Methigel Saved My Cat From Surgery
At least eight years ago my male cat developed problems urinating and became very ill. Our vet told us to change his diet and use an acidifier to break down the calcified stones that would block his urine. We've tried a few things and found Methigel to be quite easy to administer. It is well received and has kept him from any further blockages, thereby saving his life or subjecting him to surgery. He is now a happy, healthy and active cat that will soon be thirteen years old.
April 29, 2005
In stock! Order now!
based on 1
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price