At a Glance
Alleviates infections caused by microorganisms
Fragrance and dye free
Cleanses and degreases the coat and skin
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Miconazole nitrate, chlorhexidine gluconate
Side Effects and Warnings
If any side effects occur, discontinue use of the shampoo and contact your veterinarian.
Malaseb Shampoo is for twice-weekly until the symptoms desist, or unless otherwise directed by a veterinarian. To administer, rinse your pet’s coat with warm water and apply the shampoo, working it into a lather and allowing it to sit in the coat for 10 minutes altogether. Rinse the lather from your pet.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills fleas and ticks within 12 hours
- Kills flea eggs, pupae, larvae, and adults for 30 days
- Kills and protects against mosquitoes, which are the primary cause of heartworm
- Protect your dog from a variety of disease carrying ticks
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
Rated 5 out of 5 by 13
Rated 5 out of 5 by JCeasar2013 This product is great!
The price was the best in the market. Definitely a better price then going back to my vet for more. This product works great to help my dog with his skin problems.
October 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Zeus This product is invaluable. It is the ONLY shampoo that should be used for dogs with sensitive skin! Amazing product!
This product is invaluable for pets that are subjected to intense heat. It is the ONLY shampoo that should be used for pets with problem or sensitive skin! Amazing product!
September 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 Best shampoo for dermatitis
We were recommend by our vet to use the Malaseb shampoo every spring and fall when our lab mix dog has allergies. Before we encountered Malaseb, every spring and fall, the insides of her paw and between her toes starts to have a yeast infection and then it starts to bleed if we didn't catch it sooner. We started using this shampoo by washing and soaking her paws for 15 minutes every night and then rinsing well after. Just within a few days, it cleared and her paw became clean and healthy. We now use it when we need to. We even use it as her normal shampoo as it seems to also help with any itchiness and/or dry skin. We strongly recommend this shampoo and have been using it for about 3 years now. It is great!
July 21, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 Becky
This is a miracle shampoo,I have used it for my Collie to clear up a skin yeast infection. I now have a Westie puppy with very itchy skin,I used it twice on her and the itching has completely stopped. I keep a bottle at all times for any kind of skin problem that might come up.
May 11, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 Malaseb
Prescribed by the vet for a Westie received with a skin condition the Malaseb
immediately corrected the problem. I now use Malaseb as my main shampoo for all dogs, even through they have no skin problems. A wonderful product.
May 10, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 excellent shamppo
my shitzsu has major skin problems and this shampoo really helps
April 21, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 This works great!!
My dog has severe Dermatitis (Peke) to the point he has licked himself hairless in spots or he knots it up. If he is not licking himself he is scratching himself. Rodger Dodger is an inside dog but he looks and smells dirty after he had a bath 2 days ago.This shampoo really helps fight the yeast growth with its antifungal properties, doesn't irritate his skin either. He seems to be happier now.
April 12, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 Fights yeast growth
My dog has severe Malassezia Dermatitis (black lab) to the point he has licked himself hairless in spots. This shampoo really helps fight the yeast growth with its antifungal properties, doesn't irritate his skin either.
March 25, 2008
Malaseb Shampoo is a unique combination of ingredients that work together to alleviate the symptoms caused by bacterial and fungal infections in dogs. The shampoo also helps remove scales and degrease skin.
In stock! Order now!
based on 13
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price