At a Glance
Tasty tuna-flavored gel treat
Easily administered to cats and dogs
Manages hairballs in cats
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Hairballs, constipation, and nausea-oh my!-can make things tough for your cat, so use Laxatone. Available in tuna and natural flavors, the lubricant is specifically designed to manage hairballs in cats. It is veterinarian-recommended to lubricate the digestive system and aid in your cat's digestion of hair, thus aiding in the prevention of nausea and constipation. Laxatone also contains a beneficial iron supplement.
Laxatone contains 25 kCal per 6 gram serving.
White Petrolatum USP, Light Mineral Oil NF, Corn Syrup, Malt Syrup, Soybean Oil, Cane Molasses, Water
Side Effects and Warnings
There are no known side effects.
Available in 2.5 and 4.25 oz. sizes in tuna and natural flavor.
2.5oz Natural Flavor
2.5oz Tuna Flavor
4.25oz Natural Flavor
4.25oz Tuna Flavor
Store in a cool, dry place.
Laxatone dosage amount depends on the animal and specific health issue, so be sure to consult the product information and/or your veterinarian. Dosage is generally a half-teaspoon per one to three days. When first administering Laxatone, place a small amount of product on animal’s nose to stimulate taste interest, then provide your pet with proper dosage.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Helps prevent and remove hairballs
- Contains vitamins for healthy skin and coat
- Can be used as a mild laxative for dogs
- Eases pain and improves overall joint health
- Comes in capsules that can be swallowed whole or added to the cat's food
- Formulated and flavored naturally with chicken and tuna specifically for cats
- Natural formula with added vitamins, minerals and tavrine
- Crunchy texture helps reduce tartar and plaque build-up
- 100% nutitionally complete and balanced for adult cats
Rated 5 out of 5 by 15
Rated 5 out of 5 by dookie great product
I have a very fussy cat. she doesn't like any product except this one. she has good taste!
June 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by twocats My cat says YUM
My female cat loves this--she thinks it's a treat! She still has furballs, but not as often. It actually makes it easier to get rid of them. She has long silky hair and is a very good groomer.
March 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 Love this stuff(:
My Vet once recommended Laxotone to me. When i finally tried it. Well, it's a plus with me. No more puking cats! Have 6 of them and many were hacking up fur balls): But I have to mix it into their soft food, which they get once a day as a treat. or they snub it. But it works great!And for the gal who cannot find it at stores. Petco carries it. It costs the same as ordering online and paying shipping costs.
August 24, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 my cat loved laxatone & will eat right off her dish, i don't have to put it on her nose. she was injured on the face & is blind in one eye (which her injured are healed thanks to our vet put still has problems) My problem now is finding a feed store that can carry & sell Laxtone?? I was told some law won't let the feed st. sell laxtone that i have to go a vet.??? what is the problem, I will not run to my vet every time i need to buy laxtone. With Gas prices I can't afford to do so . Is this for real or is feed store not wanting to stock laxtone??? will have to find alternative.
January 19, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 my cat loves it
Even though my cat still throws up I still get laxatone for her because she just loves it. After reading these reviews I'm wondering if I need to give her more like every day---maybe then she won't throw up!!!
October 27, 2009
Rated 5 out of 5 A Life saver .
I highly recommend Laxatone Ernie is a maine Coon he has lots of fur, he gets so bound nothing will help except this product. He likes the taste.I am so pleased that I found this product on Pet Care RX.. Thanks a bunch..........
April 4, 2009
Rated 5 out of 5 Economical and fast
I purchased a 2.5 oz tube of Laxatone in a pet shop and it cost $9.00. I purchased 3 - 4.25 oz tubes from PetCareRx for $6.59 each. I ordered them late in the afternoon and they arrived the next day with standard shipping. Great price! Great delivery!
August 30, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 Laxatone a lifesaver
For many months my cat was vomiting 2 or more times a day. My vet and I were stuck with what to do for her until one day she gave Mandie a double dose of Laxatone followed by me giving her a single dose daily for 3 days. She was a new kitty! Laxatone saved my baby's life. I was so scared I'd lose her.
August 18, 2008
Laxatone is a tasty, easily administered treat that helps prevent hairballs in cats of all ages. Laxatone is available without a prescription and also serves as a laxative for cats and dogs.
In stock! Order now!
based on 15
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price