At a Glance
Treats heart congestive failure
Reduces nerve stimulation for a lower heart rate
Increases blood flow to the heart
Generic Alternative is Digoxin
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Side Effects and Warnings
May see decreased appetite, vomiting, diarrhea, depression, incoordination, weakness. Talk to your veterinarian about possible side effects and interactions.
0.25mg per tablet
Store at room temperature away from light and moisture.
Use as directed by your veterinarian. Should be given on an empty stomach.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Promotes healthy recovery from a myriad of conditions
- Treats serious cases of bronchial and diseases in the lungs, intestines, spinal cord, brain and blood.
- Provides relief in emergency anaphylactic reactions, spine trauma, and shock
- Easy and effective
- Prevents heartworm, hookworm, roundworm, and other parasites
- Pork-liver flavored
- Kills fleas and ticks within 12 hours
- Kills flea eggs, pupae, larvae, and adults for 30 days
- Kills and protects against mosquitoes, which are the primary cause of heartworm
- Protect your dog from a variety of disease carrying ticks
Heart & Blood Pressure
Lanoxin is used to treat congestive heart disease, heart arrhythmias, atrial fibrillation and tachycardias. It increases the contraction strength of the heart, permits better blood flow and decreases nerve stimulation.
In stock! Order now!
based on 0
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price