At a Glance
Safe for cats and dogs
Treats internal and external fungal infections, as well as Cushing’s disease
Also used to treat Cushing's disease
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Ketoconazole 200mg tablets are an oral medication that can be given to cats and dogs of all weights to treat various internal and external fungal infections. Ketoconazole is also used to treat Cushing's disease. The drug works by blocking the formation of cortisol in the adrenal glands.
Ketoconazole is the Generic Alternative to Nizoral.
Side Effects and Warnings
Side effects may include vomiting and diarrhea, loss of appetite, drowsiness, itchiness and rashes. Always give Ketoconazole tablets with food as it may greatly reduce some of the above side effects. This medication may cause liver toxicity or blood disorders.
This medication should not be used in animals allergic to it or similar medications. Do not use in animals with liver disease or clotting problems. Do not use in pregnant or nursing animals. Do not give this medicine within 2 hours of an antacid.
Do not give Ketoconazole 200mg with cisapride, astemizole or terfenadine. Seek caution when using in conjunction with phenytoin, phenobarbital, theophylline, cyclosporine and anticoagulants such as warfarin. Always tell your veterinarian and pharmacist what other medications your pet is taking.
Ask your veterinarian or consult with one of our pet care specialists at 1-800-844-1427.
This information is for informational purposes only and is not meant as a substitute for the professional advice of, or diagnosis or treatment by, your veterinarian. Always seek the advice of your veterinarian or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay seeking professional advice due to what you may have read on our website. Our medications are FDA approved and/or EPA regulated when and as required by law.
200mg per tablet
Store at room temperature.
Ketoconazole 200mg is a prescription drug. Always be sure to disclose any other medications that your pet may be taking when speaking with your veterinarian. In order for Ketoconazole 200mg tablets to be most effective do not skip or miss a dosage unless directed otherwise by your veterinarian. Depending on the condition being treated, the typical dosage for Ketoconazole 200mg for both dogs and cats is 2.2-13mg per pound every 12 to 24 hours.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Ketoconazole 200mg tablets are an anti-fungal medication for both cats and dogs. Available with a prescription from your pet's veterinarian, Ketoconazole 200mg tablets can treat a wide variety of fungal infections.
In stock! Order now!
based on 3
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price