At a Glance
Iverhart is easy and effective
Prevents heartworm, hookworm, roundworm, and other parasites
Has a delicious pork-liver flavor that dogs love
Iverhart Plus is the generic of Heartgard Plus.
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Iverhart Plus (generic of Heartgard Plus) is an effective, chewable heartworm prevention medication that also works to prevent roundworm and hookworm. The ingredients, Ivermectin and Pyrantel Pamoate, kill the parasites but are safe for dogs and pups 6 weeks and older. Iverhart Plus is available in delicious pork liver flavored chewable tablets your dog will love and comes in monthly doses.
Ivermectin and Pyrantel Pamoate
Side Effects and Warnings
Side effects can include vomiting or diarrhea within 24 hours of dosing, as well as depression/lethargy, loss of appetitie, staggering, convulsions, and hypersalivation. Herding breed dogs have been reported to be more prone to experiencing the side effects of Iverhart Plus.
Give your dog Iverhart Plus once a month on the same day of each month, year-round.
Use on or before the expiration date.
25 lbs. and under, 6 Month Supply
25 lbs. and under, 12 Month Supply
26-50 lbs., 6 Month Supply
26-50 lbs, 12 Month Supply
51-100 lbs., 6 Month Supply
51-100 lbs., 12 Month Supply
Iverhart Plus should be stored at room temperature.
Administer Iverhart Plus once every month. The tablets are intended to be chewed, not swallowed. Break the tablets up, if dog does not want to chew.
Iverhart Plus can be given to your dog by hand, mixed with a small amount of food, or placed in the back of your dog’s mouth for forced swallowing.
Watch your dog closely after giving them Iverhart Plus to be sure the entire dose has been swallowed. If your dog has not completely swallowed the full dose, give them one more full recommended dose as soon as possible
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills fleas and ticks within 12 hours
- Kills flea eggs, pupae, larvae, and adults for 30 days
- Kills and protects against mosquitoes, which are the primary cause of heartworm
- Protect your dog from a variety of disease carrying ticks
- 100% All Natural
- Great for Dental Health
- Wheat, Grain, Soy, and Corn Free
Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 32
Rated 1 out of 5 by Candid Generic for Heartgard Plus
I will only know if product is effective when I get my dog tested for heartworms at her annual checkup. I am assuming it is as effective as the brand name
July 22, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Ambispaz Time to deliver
This would have been a great purchase. My vet was playing games to get me to buy from him.
June 6, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by margthemermaid Iverheart
Seems to do the job. When I bought it with PetPlus I paid half of what they wanted on other sites.
May 25, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by dogs18 this product gives good results for the price
All three of my dogs have been on this mediation for a number of years, I have no problems with heart worms or other parasite. Good results for the price.
April 28, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by punky Generic Heartgard
This is supposed to be a generic form of Heartgard. I take generic medications because they are cheaper than name brand, so I figured why not give generics to my dogs. If they are good for me they should be good for my dogs right? They are much cheaper than the name brand. My Vet approved them so they must be alright. Now a days you have to watch your pennies. So with that in mind I can still help my dogs while being able to purchase the same medications for them cheaper. I would recommend them definitely.
March 25, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shirl Dog Meds by MAIL
'Been buying this from you for some time, so we MUST be PL:EASED....
January 28, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lin1 Great protection for my dog
The product is dellvered in a timely manner and is an effective protection for my dog.
January 5, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Suncitydoglover Great product and even greater price thru
I've used Iverhart Plus on all my dogs and found it to be just as effective as the name brand.
October 22, 2014
Heartworm & Deworming
Iverhart Plus (ivermectin/pyrantel) Pork Liver Flavored Chewables are an effective protection for dogs against heartworm disease and other dangerous parasites. Iverhart Plus tablets are safe, tasty, and easy to administer in once-a-month doses. Dogs will love the juicy pork liver flavor and won't even know they're taking their heartworm medication!
In stock! Order now!
based on 32
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price