At a Glance
Prevents heartworm disease
Controls five kinds of infecting worm
Monthly dose in soft and tasty liver and beef flavored tablet
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Iverhart Max is a once-a-month, liver-flavored chewable that protects against a staggering amount of worms; from heartworm to roundworm, hookworm, flatworm, and tapeworm. Killing both developing and adult heartworms, Iverhart Max stops the heartworm life cycle in its tracks. Having a number of different deworming medications working together, this medication will put a stop to anything slinking around inside your dog. Safe for use in puppies eight weeks and older, and six pounds and up, start yours on Iverhart Max today.
Iverhart Max contains Ivermectin (for heartworm), Pyrantel Pamaote (roundworm and hookworm), Praziquantel (tapeworm)
Side Effects and Warnings
DO NOT USE IVERHART MAX ON CATS. Adverse reactions include lethargy, limpness, salivation, shaking, diarrhea, decreased appetite, licking lips, and belching.
There are no known drug interactions. However, notify veterinarian of additional medications, supplements, and vitamins.
Ask your veterinarian or consult with one of our pet care specialists at 1-800-844-1427.
This information is for informational purposes only and is not meant as a substitute for the professional advice of, or diagnosis or treatment by, your veterinarian. Always seek the advice of your veterinarian or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay seeking professional advice due to what you may have read on our website. Our medications are FDA approved and/or EPA regulated when and as required by law.
6-12 lbs., 6 Month Supply
6-12 lbs., 12 Month Supply
12.1-25 lbs., 6 Month Supply
12.1-25 lbs, 12 Month Supply
25.1-50 lbs, 6 Month Supply
25.1-50 lbs., 12 Month Supply
50.1-100 lbs., 6 Month Supply
50.1-100 lbs., 12 Month Supply
Store Iverhart Max at room temperature.
Dog must be tested by a veterinarian, and rid of worms, prior to taking Iverhart Max. Administer Iverhart Max orally according to prescribed dosage, and at least one month beyond mosquito season.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 81
Rated 5 out of 5 by JayDP Works as expected
It works as expected and much less than other 'brands".
May 20, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by John42 Easy to treat my pet.
My pet took the Iverhart Max, liver-flavored chewable with just one sniff. He quickly ate it and wanted more.
April 16, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Crankin4bass Works as expected and as an added benefit it comes at a good price.
I have used the product for years and have had no issues or problems and the product comes at a good price.
April 4, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Connie92745 I trust this product to protect my dogs.
I've been using this product for quite some time and am pleased with the protection it offers for my dogs. I definitely recommend it!
April 4, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Leilalover Love dealing with this company
Not only do we receive good products from you but at a great price and your personnel are knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient. Thank you!!
February 21, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nickname1 Great product
Good service for initial prescription. Except I must have received 12 - 15 PetCareRx emails advising that my Iverhart Max for Dogs prescription was about to/had run out and I needed to order more immediately. Massive overkill...
February 12, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dixie1 Good products
We are very satisfied with the service and the products. We recommend your service to all of our pet owning friends.
February 11, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by kgptrsn Iverhart max
This was recommended from my vet, since my two small dogs were getting diarrhea from different brand. I like the small tablets ,which i can put in some cheese and my guys have no problem swallow without getting the runs. We have been using Iverhart max for about 4 years and so far it has been very effective.
January 30, 2015
Heartworm & Deworming
Iverhart Max for Dogs
Iverhart Max for dogs is the most comprehensive heartworm medication available for your dog on the market today. Is is the only medication that will protect your dog from this many worms on a monthly basis. Ask your vet about Iverhart Max.
In stock! Order now!
Iverhart Max for Dogs
based on 81
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price