At a Glance
All natural ingredients
Proven, trusted treatment of joint dysfunction
Quick results in decreased discomfort and increased mobility
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Glyco-Flex Classic for Dogs is a comprehensive formula for the support of joint and connective tissue functions in dogs at any stage of life. Glyco-Flex Classic oﬀers your dog an eﬀective line of defense, by supporting existing “healthy” tissue and joints.
If your dog is already showing symptoms of joint pain, beginning a Glyco-Flex campaign is highly recommended. Studies have shown a dramatic decreases in discomfort and increases in mobility following regular usage. Studies also show that breeds prone to joint problems later in life benefited from early preventative measures, including using treats like Glyco-Flex Classic.
The next stage of Glyco-Flex Joint Support is available for older dogs, also in tasty bite sized chews. Versions of Glyco-Flex Joint Support are also available for cats.
Glucosamine HCl (750mg), Perna canaliculus (Green-Lipped Mussel) (600mg), Methysulfonylmethane (500mg), Brewers Yeast (181mg), Stearic Acid (152mg), N,N Dimethylglycine HCl (100mg), Manganese Amino Acid Chelate (67mg), Silicon Dioxide (54mg), Smoke Flavor (24mg)
Side Effects and Warnings
There are no known side effects. Humans should not take Glyco-Flex, as it could effect insulin tolerance.
Dogs under 30lbs - 300mg / 100 Chewable Tablets
Dogs over 30lbs - 600mg / 120 Chewable Tablets
Dogs over 30lbs - 600mg / 300 Chewable Tablets
Dogs under 30lbs - 300mg / 250 Chewable Tablets
Follow the bottle’s instructions. Typical dosages are as follows.
- For the first 4-6 weeks in dogs up to 30 lbs, 1 tablet per day.
- For dogs 31-60 lbs use 2 tablets daily
- For dogs 61-100 lbs use 3 tablets and for dogs 101 lbs and over use 4 tablets.
- The maintenance dose for dogs up to 30 lbs: 1⁄2 tablet daily; 31 - 60 lbs: 1 tablet daily; 61 - 100 lbs: 2 tablets daily; 101 lbs and over: 3 tablets daily.
For dogs under 30 lbs, see Glyco-Flex Joint Support for Cats and Small Dogs.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Eases pain associated with degeneration of joint tissue
- Supports and boosts strength post-surgery
- Comes in a variety of delicious flavors
- Kills fleas and ticks within 12 hours
- Kills flea eggs, pupae, larvae, and adults for 30 days
- Kills and protects against mosquitoes, which are the primary cause of heartworm
- Protect your dog from a variety of disease carrying ticks
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 6
Rated 5 out of 5 by Innovativelady Glyco Flex Classic
This glucosamine works, as directed. My dog had some hip issues prior to taking one tablet daily. She has no problem with her hips now.
January 21, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by HarleyandChopper Dog's do not like the taste
I am only doing this review regarding the taste of this caplet. My dogs- two labs who will eat anything- do not like this caplet. They begrudgingly take it, because, well they eat just about anything....but they like the Cosequin much better. I give this to them instead of treats (weight management trick). I am switching back. I still rated the effectiveness, etc. as excellent because I am assuming it still works, and it is much less expensive than Cosequin. Just want those who are familiar with Cosequin to consider this factor before they switch for price (like I did).
August 22, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Maziray New life for a seasoned pet
My vet recommended this product for our "seasoned" dog, now 11 years old, when he was starting to experience difficulty in getting up. Mainly his hips were a bit stiff. After starting him on this product, he is like a young adult dog again! When we ask him if he wants to go out, he no longer lays on the floor looking at us like he can't, but gets up and bounds to the door.
February 13, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 Pleased
These are easy for my dogs to take, with no side affects.
June 14, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 Spyder-man
Spyder is a 15 year old sheperd mix and walks much better since he started taking Gllyco-flex. He even climbs a few stairs up to our patio!
April 12, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 Cinderella and the Ball
I have tried this product from a friend of mine that gave me a bottle of GlycoFlex to try on my dog. Cinderella is a female dachshund and will be 8 years old in September 2005 and she seem to be much more active and goes up and down stairs easier than she did at one time before I started giving her GlycoFlex.
July 17, 2005
Arthritis & Pain
GlycoFlex is a three-stage program that increases your dog's quality of life by reinforcing and supporting their joints. With ingredients including Dimethylglycine and Glucosamine, GlycoFlex has been proven to ease bone and tendon pain and improve flexibility.
In stock! Order now!
based on 6
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price