Arthritis & Pain
GlycoFlex is a three-stage program that increases your dog's quality of life by reinforcing and supporting their joints. With ingredients including Dimethylglycine and Glucosamine, GlycoFlex has been proven to ease bone and tendon pain and improve flexibility.
In stock! Order now!
At a Glance
All natural ingredients
Proven, trusted treatment of joint dysfunction
Quick results in decreased discomfort and increased mobility
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
You're saving off retail price
Glyco-Flex Classic for Dogs is a comprehensive formula for the support of joint and connective tissue functions in dogs at any stage of life. Glyco-Flex Classic oﬀers your dog an eﬀective line of defense, by supporting existing “healthy” tissue and joints.
If your dog is already showing symptoms of joint pain, beginning a Glyco-Flex campaign is highly recommended. Studies have shown a dramatic decreases in discomfort and increases in mobility following regular usage. Studies also show that breeds prone to joint problems later in life benefited from early preventative measures, including using treats like Glyco-Flex Classic.
The next stage of Glyco-Flex Joint Support is available for older dogs, also in tasty bite sized chews. Versions of Glyco-Flex Joint Support are also available for cats.
Glucosamine HCl (750mg), Perna canaliculus (Green-Lipped Mussel) (600mg), Methysulfonylmethane (500mg), Brewers Yeast (181mg), Stearic Acid (152mg), N,N Dimethylglycine HCl (100mg), Manganese Amino Acid Chelate (67mg), Silicon Dioxide (54mg), Smoke Flavor (24mg)
Side Effects and Warnings
There are no known side effects. Humans should not take Glyco-Flex, as it could effect insulin tolerance.
Dogs over 30lbs - 600mg / 120 Chewable Tablets
Dogs over 30lbs - 600mg / 300 Chewable Tablets
Dogs under 30lbs - 300mg / 250 Chewable Tablets
Follow the bottle’s instructions. Typical dosages are as follows.
- For the first 4-6 weeks in dogs up to 30 lbs, 1 tablet per day.
- For dogs 31-60 lbs use 2 tablets daily
- For dogs 61-100 lbs use 3 tablets and for dogs 101 lbs and over use 4 tablets.
- The maintenance dose for dogs up to 30 lbs: 1⁄2 tablet daily; 31 - 60 lbs: 1 tablet daily; 61 - 100 lbs: 2 tablets daily; 101 lbs and over: 3 tablets daily.
For dogs under 30 lbs, see Glyco-Flex Joint Support for Cats and Small Dogs.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Eases pain associated with degeneration of joint tissue
- Supports and boosts strength post-surgery
- Comes in a variety of delicious flavors
- Eases bothersome joint inflammation
- Contains essential, natural nutrients for joint and muscle health
- Ideal for working and active dogs or older dogs
- Helps to improve your dog’s quality of life
- Reduces post-operative pain and inflammation
- Beef-flavored non-steroidal chewable tablets
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3
Rated 4 out of 5 Pleased
These are easy for my dogs to take, with no side affects.
June 14, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 Spyder-man
Spyder is a 15 year old sheperd mix and walks much better since he started taking Gllyco-flex. He even climbs a few stairs up to our patio!
April 12, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 Cinderella and the Ball
I have tried this product from a friend of mine that gave me a bottle of GlycoFlex to try on my dog. Cinderella is a female dachshund and will be 8 years old in September 2005 and she seem to be much more active and goes up and down stairs easier than she did at one time before I started giving her GlycoFlex.
July 17, 2005