At a Glance
Non-steroidal eye drops for dogs and cats
Reduces eye inflammation and redness
Improves effects of uveitis
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Flurbiprofen is an ophthalmic solution that is used on pets to treat certain kinds of inflammation, itchiness, or redness in the eyes. The eye treatment solution is easy to administer and it can be applied on both dogs and cats. Use the simple eye-dropper to quickly treat your dog's or cat's inflamed eye, and you will see a marked reduction of eye redness.
Flurbiprofen Ophthalmic Solution works to counteract the substance that causes a painful inflammation of the eye, which is called uveitis. These eye drops are effective in relieving redness and irritation. They are non-steroidal eye drops and can improve the side effects of uveitis, which include redness, itching and puffiness. It's time to give your pet a soothing escape from the painful irritation of uveitis eye inflammation and treat their red, itchy eyes with proven Flurbiprofen ophthalmic solution.
Flurbiprofen sodium 0.03% (0.3 mg/mL)
Citric acid; edetate disodium; polyvinyl alcohol 1.4%; potassium chloride; purified water; sodium chloride; and sodium citrate. May also contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH
Medication GuideUsing Flurbiprofen Sodium Eye Drops in Pets
Side Effects and Warnings
Keep out of reach of children. Not for use in pets with glaucoma. Will cause decrease in pupil size. Talk to your vet if your pet experiences any unusual symptoms. Be sure to inform your vet of any medications your pet is taking.
Store in a tight, light resistant container.
Administer drops as directed by your veterinarian. Wash your hands before and after using this medication. Do not touch your pet’s eye with the tip of the dropper.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5
by gamtnmom Eye meds
My 12 year old dachshund has been blind for three years. My vet recommends these eye drops to keep the pressure down in his eyes. It is working. Easy to give. He actually seems to like getting the drops as they seem to sooth his eyes.
February 4, 2015
Flurbiprofen Ophthalmic Solution is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug used to treat certain kinds of eye inflammation and irritation in dogs and cats. It works to prevent painful puffiness in your pet's eyes.
In stock! Order now!
based on 1
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price