At a Glance
Prevents marking and scratching!
Controls stress related behavior!
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Sorry, this product is not currently available.
Feliway spray is an effective medication to prevent urine marking and scratching and also control stress related behavior in cats. This pet care product prevents cats from urinating where they shouldn't by duplicating the smell of a cat's natural scent glands. Feliway mimics the feline facial pheromone, which have a general calming effect which helps neutralize the urge to urine mark.
Analogue of feline facial pheromone 10%, ethanol (90%) 77.6% and excipients to 75 ml
Side Effects and Warnings
Do not spray on the cat
Shake well before use. Spray Feliway on furniture, doors, walls, or any surface where urine marking or scratching is a problem. Spray target area once daily for at least 30 days, but never spray directly on your pet. A single dose (one depression of the nozzle) should be applied daily at about 10 cm (4 inches) from the site, keeping the bottle vertical. The spray should be applied at a height of about 20 cm (8 inches) from the floor. It is advised to be used twice daily for at least one month before determining if it is effective.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3
Rated 5 out of 5 Yes! "We" Can Get Along
I have use the Feliway spray & plug-in diffuser since 2007. I had one cat Lil' Girl for over a year. I decided to take in a stray that Lil' Girl was always excited to see through the screen of the storm door. I took in the cat & had him fixed & vaccinated. When I brought Prince to his new home it was really rough. There was hissing, growling, & a few near fights. I had to keep the two of them seperated, but I wanted to be able to keep them in "their" room when I was at work. I began to think that I would have to give Prince away. After an internet search & recommendation from the Vet I purchased the Feliway spray & diffuser. Within two weeks there was harmony! Feliway calmed them & allowed them to be friends.
It is also great to use when traveling (pre-spray carrier @ least 15 minutes b4 putting cat in it), during thunder storms, or when they have a spat. Its been three years & I don't have to use it constantly anymore, but I do keep the spray on hand.
July 29, 2010
Rated 4 out of 5 I like coming home again
We have 3 cats - 2 of them developed a habit of urinating in 4 or 5 places around the house. I could not break them of it and it was getting worse. The Feliway spray seems to be working. It worked immediately for a couple of days, we had 2 or 3 mishaps within the past 5 days, but we are defintely seeing an improvement. We have our fingers crossed that the spray will solve the problem permanently.
August 2, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 Great stuff!!!!
Even though I thought this spray was a little pricey, it is worth even penny!!! My cat was peeing on my comforter on my bed and after I started spraying the Feliway on the comforter, she stopped!! That was about 4 months ago and she hasn't had an accident since!!! In the beginning I was spraying the comforter everyday to make sure she wouldn't pee but now I just spray it once a week as a follow up. Thanks to PetcareRX for carrying this great product!
March 27, 2007
Behavior & Anxiety Management
based on 3
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price