At a Glance
Vaccinates against the FeLV virus
Safe for kittens 8 weeks and older
Given by injection
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV) is a common scourge transmitted easily from one cat to another through saliva, shared food bowls, and litter boxes. Infected mother cats can also pass the disease on to their kittens. Like leukemia in humans, the disease is a cancer of the blood cells, and is very deadly. FeLV affects approximately .5 percent of pet cats, but even cats immune to the disease can be carriers.Vaccinating your cats with Fel-O-Vax Lv-K(or kittens 8 weeks and older), with a follow-up vaccine one month later, effectively immunizes them against the disease.
Afterward, an annual booster vaccine is recommended to keep your cats free from FeLV throughout their lives.Fel-O-Vax Lv-K is recommended for veterinary use; licensed breeders and trained individuals may also administer the vaccine, which is given as a subcutaneous injection.Protect your cat with Fel-O-Vax Lv-K!
Killed Virus and Chlamydia
Thimerosal, neomycin, polymyxin B and amphotericin B added as preservatives.
Side Effects and Warnings
In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine.
1mL dose, 50 vial package
Store in the dark at 35° to 45°F (2° to 7°C) . Avoid freezing.
For healthy cats 8-10 weeks of age or older. Repeat 3-4 weeks later.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Starts killing fleas and ticks in as little as one hour
- Protects your cat for 30 days
- Kills fleas and ticks within 48 hours
- Kills flea eggs and larvae, preventing maturation and further infestation
- Protection lasts for 30 days
- Kills fleas within 24 hours for 30 days
- Protects your cat from fleas, ticks, and chewing lice for 30 days
- Waterproof after 24 hours
Feline Leukemia Virus is one of the most common and contagious illnesses among cats and spreads easily from contact with stray or sick felines. Fel-O-Vax Lv-K uses subcutaneous vaccination to protect your cat from this disease.
In stock! Order now!
As a Treatment Plan member, enjoy the following benefits and typically save $300-$400 per year
- All of your pet prescriptions at our cost
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price