At a Glance
Vaccinates against the FeLV virus
Safe for kittens 8 weeks and older
Given by injection
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV) is a common scourge transmitted easily from one cat to another through saliva, shared food bowls, and litter boxes. Infected mother cats can also pass the disease on to their kittens. Like leukemia in humans, the disease is a cancer of the blood cells, and is very deadly. FeLV affects approximately .5 percent of pet cats, but even cats immune to the disease can be carriers.Vaccinating your cats with Fel-O-Vax Lv-K(or kittens 8 weeks and older), with a follow-up vaccine one month later, effectively immunizes them against the disease.
Afterward, an annual booster vaccine is recommended to keep your cats free from FeLV throughout their lives.Fel-O-Vax Lv-K is recommended for veterinary use; licensed breeders and trained individuals may also administer the vaccine, which is given as a subcutaneous injection.Protect your cat with Fel-O-Vax Lv-K!
Killed Virus and Chlamydia
Thimerosal, neomycin, polymyxin B and amphotericin B added as preservatives.
Side Effects and Warnings
In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine.
1mL dose, 50 vial package
Store in the dark at 35° to 45°F (2° to 7°C) . Avoid freezing.
For healthy cats 8-10 weeks of age or older. Repeat 3-4 weeks later.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Relaxes muscles and reduces muscle tremors caused from various diseases, traumas, or ingesting toxic substances
- Helps to treat muscle spasms caused from intervertebral disk disease ("slipped disk") in dogs
- Also treats permethrin poisoning in cats, which can occur when permethrin from dog flea medication is ingested
- Effective against infections in the upper respiratory tract, genitourinary tract, skin and soft tissues
- Treats infections in dogs and cats
- Rapidly absorbed to fight infections fast
- Treats congestive heart failure along with certain liver & kidney diseases
- Treats fluid retention and swelling
- Easy dosages
Feline Leukemia Virus is one of the most common and contagious illnesses among cats and spreads easily from contact with stray or sick felines. Fel-O-Vax Lv-K uses subcutaneous vaccination to protect your cat from this disease.
In stock! Order now!
To get PetPlus no markup pricing on this item, please upgrade to the Treatment Plan, which includes prescriptions, vitamins and more!
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price