At a Glance
Helps support normal function and health of kidneys
Compatible with any renal care diet or treatement
Easy and convenient to use
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Epakitin is a chitosan, calcium carbonate, lactose and hydrolyzed soy protein based nutritional supplement/food supplement. Chitosan is a natural polysaccharide extracted from crab and shrimp shells. Lactose and hydrolyzed soy provide protein and carbohydrates. All ingredients are listed in the American Association of Feed Control Officials as GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe).
Lactose, Calcium carbonate, Chitosan, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
Side Effects and Warnings
No known side effects. Allow free access to fresh water while using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store this product in a cool dry place.
Give 1 gram per 11 lbs (5 kg) of body weight n the morning and the evening mixed with food. One level dosing spoon (provided) contains 1 gram of Epakitin. Allow free access to fresh water while using this product. Administration can be life long.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Coated aspirin helps protect your dog's stomach
- Alleviates pain, inflammation, and stiffness
- Ideal for arthritis and joint problems
- Supports healthy skin and coat and heart and renal health
- Derived from cold water fish for maximum potency
- Tasty formulation means your dog will love it
- Important for puppies and dogs of all ages
- Balanced multi vitamin with necessary vitamins and minerals
- Tasty chewable tablets your dog will love
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1
Rated 4 out of 5 by Aimz Good product, good price.
I'm not sure exactly how effective it is, but it was recommended by Vet and apparently is the most widely used phosphorus binder. I appreciate how easy it is to give, just mix in with their food and most pets like the taste and will eat it just fine. We have used it for two cats with kidney disease with no problems. Price was much cheaper here than from our Vet.
July 29, 2013
In stock! Order now!
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price