At a Glance
Provides essential vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and other vital nutrients
Especially beneficial for dogs and horses with digestive problems
Also assists with allergies, weight loss, cribbing, colic, skin, and coat
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Your dog won't stop shedding. Your horse won't stop cribbing. You need Enzyme Pro Homeopathic. It helps your pet's body absorb essential vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and other vital nutrients. If your pets are suffering from digestive, skin, or allergic problems, they need Enzyme Pro—a safe, high potency supplement for enzyme deficiencies.
dried skimmed milk, dried whey, dried whey product, dried milk, protein, fat, lecithin, vitamin a acetate, d-activated animal sterol (source of Vitamin D3), dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (source of Vitamin E), riboflavin supplement, vitamin B-12 supplement, niacin, cholin bitartate, biotin, folic acid, pyri-doxine, hydrochloride, calcium pantothenate, zinc proteinate, sodium selenite, chelated trace minerals (ferrous sulfate, cobalt sulfate, magnesium sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, citric acid and disodium ethylenediamine tetracetate), dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, pancreatin 6x.
Side Effects and Warnings
Discontinue use in animals with symptoms of sensitivity. Not for human use or animals intended for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children.
454gm Powder - 16 oz.
Keep in a tightly closed container in a dry place at a temperature not exceeding 77 degrees Fahrenheit.
This product can be given with every meal. Add ¼ tsp to each cup of food, using a dry measuring spoon. In the initial stages, provide a small quantity and steadily increase the dosage to the suitable amount. For animals 8 years of age or older, double the dosage.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Supplements the health needs of older dogs and cats
- Contains 18 Amino Acids, 8 Minerals, and 11 Vitamins
- Tasty, chewable tablet your pet will love
- Coated aspirin helps protect your dog's stomach
- Alleviates pain, inflammation, and stiffness
- Ideal for arthritis and joint problems
- Important for puppies and dogs of all ages
- Balanced multi vitamin with necessary vitamins and minerals
- Tasty chewable tablets your dog will love
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4
Rated 5 out of 5 GSD sensitive
I decided to try this product for my GSD after reading reviews and label information in an effort to stop my GSD from eating her stool. Unfortunately my GSD has a sensitive stomach and after the third day of only 1/8 tsp twice a day she started vomiting. Discontinuing cleared the upset stomach.
October 28, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 Enzymoe Pro
I am completely satisfied with this product. My dog used to itch and itch due to allergies. Now he is itch free and his skin looks great.
June 29, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 GSD- Great results.
I had my German Shepherd on a different over-the-counter enyzme supplement. I decided, after being disappointed, to try a different med. THIS IS IT! Within a couple of weeks my GSD was putting on weight and had regualr soft solid stools.
December 28, 2010
Rated 4 out of 5 Working product
I have 2 dogs with skin and digestion problem. Their skin look better and they don't eat as much grass.
July 28, 2008
In stock! Order now!
based on 4
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price