At a Glance
Perfect for all size dogs
Removes earwax build-up, cleans the ear canal, and reduces ear odor
Can be used after swimming or bathing
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Dogs with itchy ears can never seem to get right to where the itch is. Relieve your beleaguered pet with Ear Eaze. The natural herbal oil blend cleans the ear canal, removes earwax build-up and dead parasites, and reduces ear odor. Plus, it's alcohol free, so even dogs with raw or sore ears won't mind it. It can even be used right before or after swimming or bathing.
Propylene glycol, d-limonene, iols of citronella, cedarwood and eucalyptus, benzoic acid, salicyclic acid, maleic anhydride.
Side Effects and Warnings
Not for use in cats.
2 fl oz.
Place a few drops into ear canals and massage well down into canals. Remove excess wax and dirt with cotton balls or facial tissue.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- For use in dogs and cats
- Effective in the prevention of tear stains
- Safe and natural alternative
- Kills fleas and ticks within 12 hours
- Kills flea eggs, pupae, larvae, and adults for 30 days
- Kills and protects against mosquitoes, which are the primary cause of heartworm
- Protect your dog from a variety of disease carrying ticks
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Lasts for 30 days
In stock! Order now!
As a Treatment Plan member, enjoy the following benefits and typically save $300-$400 per year
- All of your pet prescriptions at our cost
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price