Ear & Eye Care
In stock! Order now!
At a Glance
Perfect for all size dogs
Removes earwax build-up, cleans the ear canal, and reduces ear odor
Can be used after swimming or bathing
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
You're saving off retail price
Dogs with itchy ears can never seem to get right to where the itch is. Relieve your beleaguered pet with Ear Eaze. The natural herbal oil blend cleans the ear canal, removes earwax build-up and dead parasites, and reduces ear odor. Plus, it's alcohol free, so even dogs with raw or sore ears won't mind it. It can even be used right before or after swimming or bathing.
Propylene glycol, d-limonene, iols of citronella, cedarwood and eucalyptus, benzoic acid, salicyclic acid, maleic anhydride.
Side Effects and Warnings
Not for use in cats.
2 fl oz.
Place a few drops into ear canals and massage well down into canals. Remove excess wax and dirt with cotton balls or facial tissue.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- For use in dogs and cats
- Effective in the prevention of tear stains
- Safe and natural alternative
- Safe and effective cleanser for your pet's ears
- Non-irritating and helps prevent infections
- Sweet apple blossom fragrance and anti-odor technology
- Kills fleas and ticks within 12 hours
- Kills flea eggs, pupae, larvae, and adults for 30 days
- Kills and protects against mosquitoes, which are the primary cause of heartworm
- Protect your dog from a variety of disease carrying ticks