At a Glance
Aids in the prevention of disease caused by canine coronavirus
For healthy dogs six weeks of age or older
Contains killed canine corona virus
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
For vaccination of healthy dogs six weeks of age or older as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by canine coronavirus. Contains killed canine corona virus.
Please note that all vaccines must be shipped via next-day air to ensure that they arrive in peak condition.
Gentamicin, thimerosal and amphotericin B added as preservatives.
Side Effects and Warnings
Do not use as diluent for live vaccines. Use entire contents when first opened (10 mL). In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine.
1 ml Dose, 25 Vial Package
Store in the dark at 35° to 45°F (2° to 7°C) . Avoid freezing.
Inject one 1 mL subcutaneously or intramuscularly using aseptic technique. All dogs over 12 weeks of age should initially receive one dose of DURAMUNE« Cv-K and a second dose 2 to 3 weeks later.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Removes large roundworms and hookworms
- Safe for all dogs 2 weeks of age and older
- Butterscotch flavor that dogs love
- Safe and effective treatment for tapeworms, roundworms, hookworms, and whipworms
- FDA approved and no prescription necessary
- Can be mixed with food for easy ingestion
- Kills newly emerged adult fleas prior to egg-laying, including fleas which could cause flea allergy dermatitis
- No need to reapply following bathing or water immersion
- 30-day protection
In stock! Order now!
To get PetPlus no markup pricing on this item, please upgrade to the Treatment Plan, which includes prescriptions, vitamins and more!
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price