At a Glance
Aids in the prevention of disease caused by canine coronavirus
For healthy dogs six weeks of age or older
Contains killed canine corona virus
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
For vaccination of healthy dogs six weeks of age or older as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by canine coronavirus. Contains killed canine corona virus.
Please note that all vaccines must be shipped via next-day air to ensure that they arrive in peak condition.
Gentamicin, thimerosal and amphotericin B added as preservatives.
Side Effects and Warnings
Do not use as diluent for live vaccines. Use entire contents when first opened (10 mL). In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine.
1 ml Dose, 25 Vial Package
Store in the dark at 35° to 45°F (2° to 7°C) . Avoid freezing.
Inject one 1 mL subcutaneously or intramuscularly using aseptic technique. All dogs over 12 weeks of age should initially receive one dose of DURAMUNE« Cv-K and a second dose 2 to 3 weeks later.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills fleas and ticks within 12 hours
- Kills flea eggs, pupae, larvae, and adults for 30 days
- Kills and protects against mosquitoes, which are the primary cause of heartworm
- Protect your dog from a variety of disease carrying ticks
- Guards against fleas & ticks
- Same active ingredients as Frontline Plus
- Just as effective as Frontline Plus
- Affordable pricing
In stock! Order now!
based on 0
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price