At a Glance
For the management of chronic inflammatory conditions in cats
May be used with NSAIDS or corticosteroids
Ideal for long term use
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Duralactin Feline is an immuno-nutritional aid for the management of chronic inflammatory conditions including osteoarthritis and soft tissue injury in cats. It may be used as a primary supportive nutritional aid to help manage inflammation or in conjunction with NSAIDS or corticosteroids.
Duralactin Canine tablets contain Microlactin, a patented dried milk protein concentrate derived from hyperimmunized cows that contains factors that appear to block cytokines and inhibit neutophil participation to help manage long term inflammatory conditions.
200mg MicroLactin (dried milk protein), magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, and silicon dioxide
Side Effects and Warnings
Some cats may be sensitive to milk proteins and/or carbohydrates. Should vomiting or diarrhea occur, please discontinue and consult your veterinarian. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dark place.
Under 12 lbs.: 1 capsule twice daily
Over 12 lbs: 2 capsules daily (1 in am/1 in pm)
Twist open capsule and mix with food.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Comprehensive joint support formula
- Comes in soft chews, tablets, granule scoop, or small bites
- Combines multiple nutrients and ingredients to provide strong joint health
- Contains necessary structural components of cell membranes
- Important supplement to help support optimal pet health
- Convenient soft gelatin capsules for home and away
- Safe and effective cleanser for your pet's ears
- Non-irritating and helps prevent infections
- Sweet apple blossom fragrance and anti-odor technology
Arthritis & Pain
For long term management of chronic inflammatory conditions in cats.
In stock! Order now!
based on 0
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price