At a Glance
For the long term management of chronic inflammation
Helps support normal activity and wellness
Delicious vanilla flavor your dog will love
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Duralactin Canine tablets are for the long-term management of chronic inflammatory conditions in dogs. The tablets contain Microlactin, a patented dried milk protein concentrate derived from hyperimmunized cows that contains factors that appear to block cytokines and inhibit neutophil participation to help manage long term inflammatory conditions.
Duralactin Canine tablets do not share the mechanism of action of any known drug and are not cyclooxgenase.
Dextrose, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, vanilla flavoring
Side Effects and Warnings
Keep out of reach of children.
60 Chewable Vanilla Flavored Tablets
Store at room temperature.
Less than 40 lbs - 1/2 tablet twice daily
40 to 80 lbs - 1 tablet twice daily
81 to 120 lbs - 1 1/2 tablets twice daily
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Helps your dog maintain optimal joint health
- Improves quality of life of your pet
- Flavored chewable tablet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Comprehensive blend of joint support ingredients
- Helps protect and repair cartilage
- Tasty chews your dog will love
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3
Rated 5 out of 5 by Javajude Much Better!
I have had my dog on Duralactin for a year now and before starting this product she could not navigate the hardwood floor stairway in our home. She is a 77 pound mixed breed and this has really improved her quality of life. She is on a prescription arthritis medicine, a pain control prescription medicine and Duralactin. Between all three of these, she is doing fine and no longer has issues with the stairs, or jumping up on the sofa. I would definitely recommend this product if your furry friend is showing signs of arthritis!
December 9, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by RobynM Really helps my dog's mobility!
My golden retriever has an orthopedic plate in his leg. It often was getting inflamed around that joint from being too active. Seeing him limp was becoming a regular occurrence. My vet recommended I start to give him Duralactin every day. He hasn't limped since and is so much more active and has more pep in his step! I just put the tablet in his bowl with his dry food and he eats it that easily. Great product!
November 8, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sidney14 My do loves the taste of Duralactin, which makes it very easy to use.
Originally, my dog's vet recommended Duralactin for her arthritis in her hip. Within two weeks my dog's stride had become so much better! She can now take longer walks without coming home sore and stiff. Excellent product!
August 31, 2013
Arthritis & Pain
For long term management of chronic inflammatory conditions in dogs.
In stock! Order now!
based on 3
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price