Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Droncit Injectable Cestocide is indicated for the removal of the following canine and/or feline cestodes: Dogs: Dipylidium caninum, Taenia pisiformis, Echinococcus granulosus and for the removal and control of Echinococcus multilocularis. Cats: Taenia taeniaeformis and Dipylidium caninum.
Side Effects and Warnings
Anorexia, vomiting, lethargy or diarrhea in dogs, but the incidence of these effects is less than 5%. Salivation and diarrhea in cats is less than 2%.
Use As Directed By Veterinarian
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Safe for use in dogs and cats
- Prevents flea infestations for a full 30 days
- Kills fleas within 30 minutes
- Convenient once a month chewable tablet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills fleas and ticks within 24 Hours
- Starts working in just five minutes
- One applications protects for one month
Heartworm & Deworming
In stock! Order now!
To get PetPlus no markup pricing on this item, please upgrade to the Treatment Plan, which includes prescriptions, vitamins and more!
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price