Heartworm & Deworming
In stock! Order now!
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
You're saving off retail price
Droncit Injectable Cestocide is indicated for the removal of the following canine and/or feline cestodes: Dogs: Dipylidium caninum, Taenia pisiformis, Echinococcus granulosus and for the removal and control of Echinococcus multilocularis. Cats: Taenia taeniaeformis and Dipylidium caninum.
Side Effects and Warnings
Anorexia, vomiting, lethargy or diarrhea in dogs, but the incidence of these effects is less than 5%. Salivation and diarrhea in cats is less than 2%.
Use As Directed By Veterinarian
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Safe for use in dogs and cats
- Prevents flea infestations for a full 30 days
- Kills fleas within 30 minutes
- Convenient once a month chewable tablet
- Kills fleas and ticks within 24 Hours
- Starts working in just five minutes
- One applications protects for one month
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Lasts for 30 days