At a Glance
Effectively relieves allergy symptoms and itching caused by insect bites
Can be used as a sedative to treat motion sickness or travel anxiety
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Diphenhydramine is an antihistamine used to relieve allergy symptoms, insect stings, motion sickness, travel anxiety, and other conditions in dogs and cats.
Diphenhydramine is the Generic Alternative to Benadryl.
In Diphenhydramine 50 mg Capsules:
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 50 mg
Other ingredients (per capsule):
Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Croscamellose Sodium, D&C Red #28, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3, FD&C Red #40, Gelatin, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate. May also contain Polysorbate 80 and iron oxide.
Medication GuideDiphenhydramine for Dogs and Cats Guide
Side Effects and Warnings
Lethargy, dry mouth, and urinary retention. Vomiting, diarrhea, and lack of appetite are less commonly seen. Sedative effects may decrease over time.
Should not be used in pregnant or nursing animals. Do not use the diphenhydramine available in combination with sinus or cold medicines in your pet.
50mg per capsule
50mg/ml, 1 ml, Per Injectable
Store in a cool, dry place.
Dogs: 0.5 to 2 mg per pound (1 to 4 mg/kg) orally two to three times daily.
Cats: 0.25 to 0.5 mg per pound (0.5 to 1 mg/kg) PO every 12 hours but it has a bitter taste.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 5 out of 5 Ashley
This is for all my dogs Jacob Jake Estep CornBall Estep Rose Roses Estep and Salem Samther Sprienta Estep
October 21, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 I can't believe how much our vet had ripped us off till I checked your web site
Our vet had charged us $28.00 for 100 of these.
Your price was $0.06 cents each =$6.00 and we had a credit of earned points of $5.75 basically we only paid a few dollars for the shipping.
Please keep up this good pricing policy.
June 15, 2008
In stock! Order now!
based on 2
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price