At a Glance
Great for your dogs teeth
Real beef jerky
All Natural, great tasting treat
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Two tantalizing beef flavors in one! Irresistible combination of REAL BEEF JERKY wrapped in the highest quality beef basted rawhide. Helps promote healthy teeth by preventing tartar build-up.
Side Effects and Warnings
Mini - 21 pack
Small - 3.5"
Mini 2.5" - 7 pack
Medium - 5.5"
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills fleas and ticks within 12 hours
- Kills flea eggs, pupae, larvae, and adults for 30 days
- Kills and protects against mosquitoes, which are the primary cause of heartworm
- Protect your dog from a variety of disease carrying ticks
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Great for dogs with sensitive stomachs!
- High-protein, low-fat, natural and healthy snack.
- Delicious Duck Flavor
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 74
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sharon5 No plaque!
My dog has been getting Dingo rawhide minis for many years! He is now 7 And every year for his checkup the doctor is surprised at how clean his teeth are. These are much cheaper to buy than a teeth cleaning!
November 25, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cbutt Lasting Dog Bone
I love this bone for my boxer! He typically devours bones very quickly and this one has lasted a few days! He loves it!
August 15, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by ADVOCATE TOO BIG
This bone is too big for a small dog. I think my dog would enjoy it better if it wasn't so large. I think it would be good for a dog over 15 pounds. My dog mainly use it as a toy. It look tasty because it has that beef in the middle but not for a small dog.
May 9, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Linda2034 Lexie Likes it!
My Lexie, who is my large Terrier with much energy-- loves these Rawhide bones. Chewing is part of her morning routine and this "chew" does her well lasting most of the day.
The only thing I would note is the strong smell of BBQ -which is for the dogs and not people. For those who like BBQ it would probably be great--- Truly,it is Lexie's Choice of "Chews." and this one wins...Will I buy again? Yes.
May 8, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bulldog51 Great buy
Kiwi loves these bones! He is always excited to see package come out. I can barely get it open.
May 6, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Thomas Simply the best
I have 6 dogs (all rescues) and feed them only the best products available. Having tried many rawhide products to satisfy their K-9 instincts and as a reward for their unending love, I have found that there is simply no product on the market better than Dingo brand. The BEEFY RAWHIDE BONE is one of their favorites and I love seeing the enjoyment and satisfaction they get out of chewing one.
May 4, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dodaeoda Favorite
Henry (my Brussels Griffon) really liked the Beefy Rawhide Bone Minis
April 5, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by Blu13 Not a fan of this one. The smoke smell is totally overpowering and offputting for both us and our dog. We love the other rawhide bones though!
February 11, 2013
Snacks & Treats
In stock! Order now!
based on 74
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price