At a Glance
Effective for treating allergies and inflammation
Decreases swelling and pain caused by inflammatory conditions
It can also be used to treat certain forms of arthritis
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Dexamethasone is used in the treatment of myositis, arthritis, dermatitis, allergies and supportive therapy in all animals. It can be used to treat various cancers, respiratory diseases, liver disorders, gastrointestinal diseases, and skin disorders. It is a corticosteroid which inhibits inflammation, and reduces irritation, redness, burning, and swelling, making your pet more comfortable and happier.
Side Effects and Warnings
May retard growth to young animals. Can cause dull coat, weight gain, panting, vomiting, diarrhea, elevated liver enzymes, pancreatitis, gastrointestinal ulcers, depression, lethargy and viciousness.
Do not stop using this medication suddenly, especially if it has been used for several weeks or more. The dose may need to be reduced over several days to prevent side effects.
0.5mg per pill
0.75mg per pill
Store at room temperature, away from moisture and heat.
Follow directions as given by your veterinarian.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by Theo My vet wrote prescriptions for this on Theo & Callie
Used according to followed medical instructions-
April 30, 2014
Asthma & Respiratory
In stock! Order now!
based on 1
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price