At a Glance
Complete joint support supplement for cats
Tasty, easy to administer capsule in natural chicken and tuna flavors
Recommended by veterinarians
Dasuquin for Cats
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Dasuquin for Cats
One of the most heartbreaking things for a cat owner is to see their once playful, frisky cat turn into a cat that is barely able to move due to joint issues. Thanks to Dasuquin For Cats, cat owners can now give their kitties with stiff achy joints a better quality of life. It's designed to promote better joint health and also prevent further joint deterioration. It is also a supplement that will help maintain urinary bladder health in cats. Put the pep back into your cats steps, with Dasuquin For Cats.
Glucosamine Hydrochloride (125mg), Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate (100mg), Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables (25mg). Also contains Gelatin, soy protein isolate, natural chicken flavor, natural tuna flavor, gum resin, water, tea, magnesium stearate, soy protein isolates, mixed tocopherols, soy lecithin, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide natural and artificial flavoring, sodium lauryl sulfate, FD&C Yellow #5, and FD&C Blue #1.
Side Effects and Warnings
Store in a cool, dry place.
Initial Period (4 to 6 weeks)
Under 10 lbs. - 1 capsule sprinkled on food daily
10 lbs. and over - 2 capsules sprinkled on food daily
Capsules may be given once or twice a day depending on your cat's feeding schedule. Once desired response is obtained, capsules may be administered every other day to maintain your cat. Number of capsules administered may be increased at any time depending on your cat's needs. A maintenance level can also be used long-term on healthy cats to help support their joints.
If your cat eats dry food, the food may be moistened with a small amount of water so that the powder sticks. Alternatively, the contents of the capsules may be mixed with a small amount (i.e., tablespoon) of wet or moist food to ensure your cat eats the entire amount.
Capsules may be "pilled" if more convenient.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Eases pain and improves overall joint health
- Comes in capsules that can be swallowed whole or added to the cat's food
- Formulated and flavored naturally with chicken and tuna specifically for cats
- Kills fleas and ticks within 48 hours
- Kills flea eggs and larvae, preventing maturation and further infestation
- Protection lasts for 30 days
- Kills fleas within 12 hours
- Kills all stages of flea life (eggs, larvae, and adults)
- Lasts for a full 30 days
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 7
Rated 5 out of 5 by babsnotbarb A miracle product
My 14 year old cat was refusing to come out of the closet or under the bed and was hissing at everyone. My vet recommended this supplement and after 6 weeks she is like a new cat! Thank you so much! I thoroughly recommend Dasquin.
September 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by joey Dasuquin
Great product - super price - fast delivery - highly recommend
April 19, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by DaVinci My cat won't take it :P
My 10 year old cat can smell the Dasuquin powder in any food I've tried to mix it with, and he usually eats anything. My Vet says this is unusual, but I'm back to Arthogen and an Ortho consult.
July 19, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by CatLady Easy to hide in wet food
Cat gulps it down with wet food with no problem. I give 2 with a.m. meal. Only been on it one month. I can't effectively judge yet the improvement. Too soon.
December 14, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 Great for Old Cats
Have been giving Dasuquin to my 14 1/2 yr old Norweigen Forrest cat for about a year. My vet reccomended it and I have been pleased with results.. Bit was unable to jump into chair and had some trouble getting over high sides of litter box. Now she has no problems getting wherever she wants to go.
March 3, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 Billie Cat
I have a 19 year old cat that was getting bow legged in her rear legs and was starting to fall over. After taking this for a couple of weeks it made a huge difference in her ability to walk. It actually straightened the knees out so she was not so bow legged
January 24, 2010
Rated 5 out of 5 Reno Kitty
My 3 ear old cat did not have the strength to jump up in my lap. My vet recommended Dasuquin. In ONE week she was jumping up on couches, laps, beds without my help. This has been a miracle remedy and I tell everyone about it.
September 10, 2009
Arthritis & Pain
Dasuquin for Cats
Dasuquin For Cats is a health supplement that will help to put a spring back into your cat's step. Recommended by veterinarians to improve joint and bladder health, it lets your cat feel young again.
In stock! Order now!
Dasuquin for Cats
based on 7
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price