At a Glance
Treats and controls roundworms, hookworm, and tapeworms.
For dogs and puppies as young as 2 weeks
Easy to administer
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Tired of the battle between you, your dog, and the deworming pill you have to feed him? D-Worm has you covered. D-Worm is a flavored, chewable treat for your dog, that is also a dose of roundworms, hookworms, and tapeworms treatment. It can be used in puppies as young as 2 weeks. D-Worm is important to have around whenever your dog needs it.
Each tablet contains 113.5 mg Pyrantel base as pyrantel pamoate.
Side Effects and Warnings
The safety of D-Worm Combo in breeding dogs and pregnant bitches has not been determined.
Notify your veterinarian if your pet is using other antibiotic, antifungal or corticosteroid medications either orally or topically. Talk to the veterinarian or pharmacist before giving any prescription or over the counter medicines.
Ask your veterinarian or consult with one of our pet care specialists at 1-800-844-1427.
This information is for informational purposes only and is not meant as a substitute for the professional advice of, or diagnosis or treatment by, your veterinarian. Always seek the advice of your veterinarian or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay seeking professional advice due to what you may have read on our website. Our medications are FDA approved and/or EPA regulated when and as required by law.
25Lb+ - Chewable
Small (Puppy) - 2 Tabs
Medium/Large - 2 Tabs
Small (Puppy) - 12 Tabs
Medium/Large - 12 Tabs
Store at controlled room temperature of 59-86°F (15-30°C).
Consult your veterinarian regarding diagnoses. D-Worm can be taken without food as a treat, or mixed in with your dogs food. Do not deny your dog food before administering. Dose according to your dogs weight and size.
6-12 lbs. - 1 tablet
12.1 - 25 lbs. - 2 tablets
Medium to Large Dogs:
25-50 lbs. - 1 tablet
50-100 lbs. - 2 tablets
100-150 lbs. - 3 tablets
150-200 lbs. - 4 tablets
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Ideal prior to grooming, boarding, or surgery
- Kills fleas in dogs and cats within 30 minutes
- For dogs and cats 4 weeks and older
- Kills newly emerged adult fleas prior to egg-laying, including fleas which could cause flea allergy dermatitis
- No need to reapply following bathing or water immersion
- 30-day protection
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Heartworm & Deworming
D-Worm is a broad-spectrum fast-acting de-wormer, given as a flavored chew tablet, formulated to treat and control roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms in dogs.
In stock! Order now!
based on 0
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price