At a Glance
Glucosamine and chondroitin support existing cartilage
Manganese builds new cartilage
Helps treat arthritis and other joint issues
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
(TRH122®) chondroitin sulfate, (FCHG49®) glucosamine hydrochloride, and manganese ascorbate.
Side Effects and Warnings
The appropriate dose for your pet’s weight may be administered daily for up to six weeks; some pets respond sooner, and the dosage can be lowered. The capsules can be opened, and their contents sprinkled on wet or moist food, in order to administer the drug to a pet.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Safe and effective
- Roast beef flavored
- Dose decreases over time
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills fleas and ticks within 12 hours
- Kills flea eggs, pupae, larvae, and adults for 30 days
- Kills and protects against mosquitoes, which are the primary cause of heartworm
- Protect your dog from a variety of disease carrying ticks
Rated 5 out of 5 by 9
Rated 5 out of 5 by BobEJr Great Product
Our 19 year old Pomeranian has arthritis and this product fits the bill. The capsules are easy to open and sprinkled on her food.
Note: "This is a must as she had a gum infection a few years back and had her teeth pulled".
Its great to not hear her wine in pain and be able to enjoy chasing the birds and squirrels in the back yard again.
January 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 Very effective
Our pug hurt his front leg. When the limp lingered our vet suggested Cosequin for small breeds. She explained that it is pharmacy regulated, so you know what you are getting in the capsule. I was stunned at the results. I simply sprinke it on his food in the am & pm. He is walking - even jumping without any discomfort.
December 15, 2009
Rated 5 out of 5 no pain=return of appetite
My 15 year old cat was losing weight and having trouble perching on the litterbox. The vet found her to be healthy but slightly arthritic. Cosequin restored her mobility and her appetite. She enjoys life as much as ever & maintains her status as "top cat" in the furry family of 4.
August 9, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 Rercent Purchase Experience
I recently purchased three items from PetCareRx. The products are high quality and the shipment to me was very fast. Service from the customer representative was really outstanding! Summary: A super purchase experience.
August 4, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 Consequin
Having 2 dogs and 3 cats, all of them rescue animals, there is always something that I need for them. I have found PetCareRx to be competitive with their pricing and I really appreciate their special coupon offers and free shipping.
July 5, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 Wonderful product
My male cat was 1 1/2 years old when we found out he had arthritis. I was quite surprised since he was so young. The Dr prescribed Cosequin, within 3 days there was a remarkable difference. He has been on Cosequin for 6 1/2 years now. I mix it with the juice from his moist food and with the exception of his playing hard to get, have never had a problem giving it to him. I would highly recommend this product.
June 25, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 Injured ACL
Our 4 year old, 16#, male cat injured his ACL during a jump from our fence.
The orthopedic vet suggested Cosequin sprinkles. He has recovered from his injury without the $$$$ surgery. Thanks to Cosequin and a few months of self-regulation of his activities.
March 26, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 2 reasons to buy!
This product was recommended to prevent UTI's in my cat. This product also works in the bladder which creates a protective lining in it. My cat is 16, and gets frequent UTI's. She remains symptom and UTI-free as long as she gets 1 tablet daily sprinkled on her food!
July 29, 2007
Arthritis & Pain
Cosequin Regular gives your pet relief from arthritis and other joint abnormalities. It is a combination of glucosamine, chondroitin, and manganese specifically formulated to support cartilage construction and prevent breakdown.
In stock! Order now!
based on 9
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price